test - please ignore

Maverick

Guest
My connection to my newsgroup server went nuts earlier so I want to see if
this gets sent once or multiple times.

Bret

Thank god! The one that got posted 6 times was being sent by outlook
express to my ISP's newsgroup service (corp.newsgroup.com) or whatever
the hell the extra **** is at the bottom about being the biggest.

Once I figured out that even though OE told me it didn't send the
message and i popped up in the group when i did a refresh did I realize
something was wrong. I think I have it figured out. It sent the
message but got a failed response from corp.newsgroup.com so kept
trying to resend it.

Oh god! Please don't tell me I'm reduced to using Google for my
newsgroup access!

Bret

On Sun 06 Mar 2005 08:24:31p, Maverick wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Thank god! The one that got posted 6 times was being sent by outlook
> express to my ISP's newsgroup service (corp.newsgroup.com) or whatever
> the hell the extra **** is at the bottom about being the biggest.
>
> Once I figured out that even though OE told me it didn't send the
> message and i popped up in the group when i did a refresh did I realize
> something was wrong. I think I have it figured out. It sent the
> message but got a failed response from corp.newsgroup.com so kept
> trying to resend it.
>
> Oh god! Please don't tell me I'm reduced to using Google for my
> newsgroup access!
>
> Bret

I hope not. That would be a royal pain. Good luck.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974