Test Ride Rivendell Atlantis

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rob, May 10, 2003.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Hello all,

    I'm looking into purchasing a Rivendell Atlantis but would like to test ride the bicycle. I live in
    the northern virginia area(outside washington DC). I'm looking to find someone who owns a rivendell
    atlantis that I can test ride. I would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, Rob

    Tags:

  2. Pete Hausner

    Pete Hausner Guest

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I'm looking into purchasing a Rivendell Atlantis but would like to test ride the bicycle. I live in
    >the northern virginia area(outside washington DC). I'm looking to find someone who owns a rivendell
    >atlantis that I can test ride. I would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, Rob

    Try emailing/calling Rivendell. Bimha should be able to point you in the right direction...

    PH

  3. rob <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hello all,

    > I'm looking into purchasing a Rivendell Atlantis but would like to test ride the bicycle. I live
    > in the northern virginia area(outside washington DC). I'm looking to find someone who owns a
    > rivendell atlantis that I can test ride. I would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, Rob

    I have one and it is grand. Most comfortable upright I have ever ridden. Not sure how much a test
    ride will help though unless you are the right size for the bike.

    I know College Park Bicycles sells the Atlantis and usually has a few frames in stock.

    --
    Bill

    Artificial Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity.
    Home page - http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~wmchal1