Test Ride

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Racerx, Nov 27, 2003.

  1. Racerx

    Racerx Guest

    Has anyone ever rode the Jamis Dakar Sport?

    I tset rode one at the Local Copelands the other day it was on sale for 699 instead of 999 so i
    thought hey good deal and i can always use an extra bike and it had mostly better components than my
    current Full Susp.. So after about 7-10 minutes of bouncing the suspension felt great till i was
    pedalling, so i put the bike back got my id from the sales guy and bought Union DVD instead and felt
    great about the whole deal. I just keep thinking that since the Fox rear shock wasnt tuned to me
    maybe i made a bad decision, so instead i bought a new set of Deore Rhino Lite wheels on sale @
    Jenson. Just my past 2 days of non biking summed up for you.

    Tags:

  2. RacerX wrote:
    > Has anyone ever rode the Jamis Dakar Sport?
    >
    > I tset rode one at the Local Copelands the other day it was on sale for 699 instead of 999 so i
    > thought hey good deal and i can always use an extra bike and it had mostly better components than
    > my current Full Susp.. So after about 7-10 minutes of bouncing the suspension felt great till i
    > was pedalling, so i put the bike back got my id from the sales guy and bought Union DVD instead
    > and felt great about the whole deal. I just keep thinking that since the Fox rear shock wasnt
    > tuned to me maybe i made a bad decision, so instead i bought a new set of Deore Rhino Lite wheels
    > on sale @ Jenson. Just my past 2 days of non biking summed up for you.

    Good to see you're pitching in for me. I haven't bought anything for the last couple of days. I have
    been out riding though. Whoops. I won a Selle Italia Century saddle at a raffle tonight at our
    bikeclubs annual meeting. Does that count ;)

    --
    Perre