test tube follies

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rick O'Shea, Sep 25, 2004.

  1. Rick O'Shea

    Rick O'Shea Guest

    Tags:

  2. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Rick O'Shea)

    >I hope WADA/USADA/IOC/UCI have a better lab than this one:
    >
    >http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/specials/crimelab/
    >
    >-rick

    Here's some anecdotal info on another Govt. lab with a terrible track record.
    I can't find anything on the net about when it was shut down and reorganized
    due to being completely FUBAR. I think it was late 70s-early80s.
    http://www.nationalalliance.org/kenny.htm
    WADA/USADA haven't been caught falsifying things, or lying their asses off to
    cover up sloppy work, but these folks were.
    Bill C

  3. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (TritonRider)

    > WADA/USADA haven't been caught falsifying things, or lying their asses off
    >cover up sloppy work, but these folks were.
    > Bill C

    My point, just to clarify, is don't trust your leaders to tell you the truth
    about anything and never think they are competent without their having proved
    it repeatedly over a long period of time.
    Bill C