test

Billydean

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C33DA5.7923E6C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

test ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C33DA5.7923E6C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Dwindows-1252"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>test</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

billydean wrote:
> test

Is that your subject line or your message?

--

John Foltz --- O _ Baron --- _O _ V-Rex 24 --- _\\/\-%)

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:45:40 GMT, "billydean" <[email protected]> wrote:

>test

Your test is successful: Outhouse is now configured to ******** the maximum number of people ;-)

Guy
===

Joel Wilson wrote:

> Test II

Disturbance in progress. Please do not test.

Thank You,

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Joel Wilson wrote:
>
> > Test II
>
> Disturbance in progress. Please do not test.
>
> Thank You,

Mr. Tom has been on this newsgroup far too long. He even
responds to someone testing his connection to the
newsgroup. The reason he does this is because he feels
he owns the newsgroup Maybe he should get a life and
leave a poor soul to test without having to endure an
inane and witless comment from the nanny of the group. I
noted that when Mr. Tom left this group for a few weeks
not so long ago that we all got along perfectly well
without him. In fact, he was never missed. I was the
only one here who noted his absence. If he decides to
leave this group again, I will only rejoice.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota