test

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Billydean, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Billydean

    Billydean Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C33DA5.7923E6C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

    test ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C33DA5.7923E6C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252"

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
    http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Dwindows-1252"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
    6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D2>test</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C33DA5.7923E6C0--

    Tags:

  2. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    billydean wrote:
    > test

    Is that your subject line or your message?

    --

    John Foltz --- O _ Baron --- _O _ V-Rex 24 --- _\\/\-%)

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:45:40 GMT, "billydean" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >test

    Your test is successful: Outhouse is now configured to piss off the maximum number of people ;-)

    Guy
    ===

  4. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Joel Wilson wrote:

    > Test II

    Disturbance in progress. Please do not test.

    Thank You,

    --
    Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

  5. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Joel Wilson wrote:
    >
    > > Test II
    >
    > Disturbance in progress. Please do not test.
    >
    > Thank You,

    Mr. Tom has been on this newsgroup far too long. He even
    responds to someone testing his connection to the
    newsgroup. The reason he does this is because he feels
    he owns the newsgroup Maybe he should get a life and
    leave a poor soul to test without having to endure an
    inane and witless comment from the nanny of the group. I
    noted that when Mr. Tom left this group for a few weeks
    not so long ago that we all got along perfectly well
    without him. In fact, he was never missed. I was the
    only one here who noted his absence. If he decides to
    leave this group again, I will only rejoice.

    --
    Ed Dolan - Minnesota