test

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Larry Varney, Feb 3, 2003.

  1. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Larry Varney wrote:

    > test

    DISTURBANCE IN PROGRESS

    PLEASE DO NOT TEST

    Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
    Dragonflyer, Sidewalker Micro, Trek 6000

  3. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    Larry, The world's expert on the world has requested that you not test in his realm.

    > Larry Varney wrote:
    > >
    > > test
    >
    > DISTURBANCE IN PROGRESS
    >
    > PLEASE DO NOT TEST
    >
    > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
    > Dragonflyer, Sidewalker Micro, Trek 6000

  4. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    baronn1 wrote:
    > Larry, The world's expert on the world has requested that you not test in his realm.
    >
    > "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Larry Varney wrote:
    >>
    >>>test
    >>>
    >>DISTURBANCE IN PROGRESS
    >>
    >>PLEASE DO NOT TEST
    >>
    >>Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
    >>Dragonflyer, Sidewalker Micro, Trek 6000

    I apologize for the two "test" messages, but I've had some problems with my ISP. At first I was
    getting an error when I tried to post, and after they said they had made some changes, I tried it
    again, once under Linux and once under Windows, just to make sure they hadn't fixed something for
    one platform but not the other. And as for "the world's expert on the world" - pshaw, as they say
    in polite old novels. Just ask anybody, expecially any of my ex-wives, and they'll set you
    straight about who's the "expert on the world". And it ain't somebody from Illynoise. Recumbent
    content: we had a warm day this past Sunday, but I opted to attend a PBS-sponsored showing of
    "Duct Tape Forever" instead of riding. And now it's getting cold again. I can't wait until March
    and Bike Florida - I haven't ridden my trike or bike since December!

    --
    Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

  5. Harv

    Harv Guest

  6. David Luecke

    David Luecke Guest

    Piggyback Test

    --
    David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

  7. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,, no, really...hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha (note the ellipse in
    there, used incorrectly) "harv" <harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    <squeallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    > llllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!>on? "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > test
    > >
    > > --
    > > _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    > > Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

  8. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    The world's expert on the world has requested that you not test in his realm. [1]

    [1] excerpt from post from baronn1 to arbr on 2/4/2003 A 6:14 AM

    "David Luecke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:lYY%[email protected]...
    > Piggyback Test
    >
    > --
    > David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

  9. Harv

    Harv Guest

    Well, Barron1, there is no ellipse in your post, at all. There is an ellipsis, and a superfluous
    comma. "baronn1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,, no,
    really...hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
    > (note the ellipse in there, used incorrectly) "harv" <harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...

    <squeallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    > > llllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!>on? "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > test
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

  10. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    Damn, you're right, I was thinking ellipsis, and typed ellipse. And my fat fingers did stutter on
    the comma! It is hard enough to be perfect in one's own endeavors, without riding herd on the rest
    of the group. Of course, this "riding herd" comment is not directed at you.