test

Larry Varney wrote:

> test

DISTURBANCE IN PROGRESS

PLEASE DO NOT TEST

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
Dragonflyer, Sidewalker Micro, Trek 6000

Larry, The world's expert on the world has requested that you not test in his realm.

baronn1 wrote:
> Larry, The world's expert on the world has requested that you not test in his realm.
>
> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>Larry Varney wrote:
>>
>>>test
>>>
>>DISTURBANCE IN PROGRESS
>>
>>PLEASE DO NOT TEST
>>
>>Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) RANS "Wavewind" and Rocket, Earth Cycles Sunset and
>>Dragonflyer, Sidewalker Micro, Trek 6000

I apologize for the two "test" messages, but I've had some problems with my ISP. At first I was
getting an error when I tried to post, and after they said they had made some changes, I tried it
again, once under Linux and once under Windows, just to make sure they hadn't fixed something for
one platform but not the other. And as for "the world's expert on the world" - pshaw, as they say
in polite old novels. Just ask anybody, expecially any of my ex-wives, and they'll set you
straight about who's the "expert on the world". And it ain't somebody from Illynoise. Recumbent
content: we had a warm day this past Sunday, but I opted to attend a PBS-sponsored showing of
"Duct Tape Forever" instead of riding. And now it's getting cold again. I can't wait until March
and Bike Florida - I haven't ridden my trike or bike since December!

--
Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

Piggyback Test

--
David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,, no, really...hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha (note the ellipse in
there, used incorrectly) "harv" <harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

<squeallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
> llllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!>on? "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > test
> >
> > --
> > _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
> > Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

The world's expert on the world has requested that you not test in his realm. [1]

[1] excerpt from post from baronn1 to arbr on 2/4/2003 A 6:14 AM

"David Luecke" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:lYY%[email protected]...
> Piggyback Test
>
> --
> David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

Well, Barron1, there is no ellipse in your post, at all. There is an ellipsis, and a superfluous
comma. "baronn1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,, no,
really...hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
> (note the ellipse in there, used incorrectly) "harv" <harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...

<squeallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
> > llllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!>on? "Larry Varney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > test
> > >
> > > --
> > > Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

Damn, you're right, I was thinking ellipsis, and typed ellipse. And my fat fingers did stutter on
the comma! It is hard enough to be perfect in one's own endeavors, without riding herd on the rest
of the group. Of course, this "riding herd" comment is not directed at you.