Tested riders in 2008TDF?

Lonnie Utah

Banned
Aug 21, 2004
I know somebody here's got a list of who's had to do doping controls so far this year.

Thanks in advance....
L

Lonnie Utah said:
I know somebody here's got a list of who's had to do doping controls so far this year.

Thanks in advance....
L
Bump for an old (to this forum) member. You should post more often - there aren't many older members still around.

Scotty_Dog said:
Bump for an old (to this forum) member. You should post more often - there aren't many older members still around.
It's so good to see old people using the internet.

thoughtforfood said:
I think they tested Beltran, Duenas, Ricco and Piepoli, but I am not sure...:)
Fair enough, but anyone else beyond the yellow jersey?

Has anything else come out on the Moreau case?

Powerful Pete said:
Fair enough, but anyone else beyond the yellow jersey?

Has anything else come out on the Moreau case?
If it seemed I was being ANYTHING other than comical, I wasn't. There wasn't a bit of mocking in my post. I was just posting, not commenting on you PP.

thoughtforfood said:
If it seemed I was being ANYTHING other than comical, I wasn't. There wasn't a bit of mocking in my post. I was just posting, not commenting on you PP.
Apologies, I was not being peeved - when I re-read the post I realise that my post may have come across in the wrong manner...

I just want to know who else has been targeted with tests... :D

On DPF they are saying that Thunder says that Cancellara and F. Schleck were tested many times during the first week.

Bro Deal said:
On DPF they are saying that Thunder says that Cancellara and F. Schleck were tested many times during the first week.
That wouldn't be a surprise regarding Cancellara's performance on the Tourmalet and before the Hautacam. And Schleck wasn't doing that bad himself - if they had tested Cobo he would probably be the actual winner :)

I'll start off the list of riders who have been tested:

M. Beltran
M. Duenas Nevado
R. Ricco
L. Piepoli

RdBiker said:
That wouldn't be a surprise regarding Cancellara's performance on the Tourmalet and before the Hautacam. And Schleck wasn't doing that bad himself - if they had tested Cobo he would probably be the actual winner :)
You are, of course, assuming that Schleck was not doped based on what reason? The fact that he races for Rijs? :rolleyes: