Testers needed for orgasm machine

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Cindy, Nov 27, 2003.

  1. Cindy

    Cindy Guest

    Testers needed for orgasm machine

    Scientist looking for women to volunteer for clinical trials. Wanted: women
    to test new orgasm machine. No, really. An American surgeon who has patented
    a device that triggers an orgasm has begun a clinical trial approved by the
    Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for female
    volunteers.

    http://go.jitbot.com/orgasm-testers-needed

    Cindy

    Tags:

  2. "Cindy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Testers needed for orgasm machine
    >
    > Scientist looking for women to volunteer for clinical trials. Wanted:

    women
    > to test new orgasm machine. No, really. An American surgeon who has

    patented
    > a device that triggers an orgasm has begun a clinical trial approved by

    the
    > Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for

    female
    > volunteers.
    >
    > http://go.jitbot.com/orgasm-testers-needed
    >
    > Cindy

  3. Gil

    Gil Guest

    "Markiosos2 Probertiosos2" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Cindy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Testers needed for orgasm machine
    >>
    >> Scientist looking for women to volunteer for clinical trials. Wanted:

    >women
    >> to test new orgasm machine. No, really. An American surgeon who has

    >patented
    >> a device that triggers an orgasm has begun a clinical trial approved by

    >the
    >> Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for

    >female
    >> volunteers.
    >>
    >> http://go.jitbot.com/orgasm-testers-needed
    >>
    >> Cindy
    >>

    >concatenated

  4. Gil

    Gil Guest

    "Cindy" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Testers needed for orgasm machine
    >
    >Scientist looking for women to volunteer for clinical trials. Wanted: women
    >to test new orgasm machine. No, really. An American surgeon who has patented
    >a device that triggers an orgasm has begun a clinical trial approved by

    the
    >Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for female
    >volunteers.
    >
    >http://go.jitbot.com/orgasm-testers-needed
    >
    >Cindy
    >concatenated

  5. Doug

    Doug Guest

    <snip>
    > > Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for

    > female
    > > volunteers.
    > >
    > > http://go.jitbot.com/orgasm-testers-needed

    You beat me to it Mark, I was thinking the same thing.
    Perhapse she will begin to see the benifits of science?

    --
    "The emperor is naked!"
    "No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

    to email me
    Please remove "all your clothes"

    Doug

  6. Doug

    Doug Guest

    <snip>

    > >concatenated

    Anyone got any idea what this is about?
    This Gil person seems to be doing this a bit.
    I noticed this happened also about a month ago.

    --
    "The emperor is naked!"
    "No he isn't, he's merely endorsing a clothing-optional lifestyle!"

    to email me
    Please remove "all your clothes"

    Doug

  7. no way

    no way Guest

    Cindy <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Testers needed for orgasm machine
    >
    > Scientist looking for women to volunteer for clinical trials. Wanted:

    women
    > to test new orgasm machine. No, really. An American surgeon who has

    patented
    > a device that triggers an orgasm has begun a clinical trial approved by

    the
    > Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for

    female
    > volunteers.
    >
    > http://go.jitbot.com/orgasm-testers-needed
    >
    > Cindy

    my tongue can trigger an orgasm in you dear.
    send me your number :))))))