Testing the newsgroup

So, would you recommend a double crossover stitch or the single sawtooth stitch for this blanket?

You're going to wish that you hadn't done that. We have a long history of failing these tests.

On Wed, 28 May 2003 08:35:15 -0400, "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote:

>This is a test of posting to this newsgroup.

Do I need to study for this test or is it an open book test?

Jeff wrote:
> This is a test of posting to this newsgroup.

speedracer <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> So, would you recommend a double crossover stitch or the single sawtooth stitch for this blanket?

Double crossover of course, for the extra strength needed for the diamond tuck-n-roll on my carbon
fiber seat. ;-)

Chris Jordan

If we pass this test, Jeff, will you be sharing some exciting news with us or do we just have to
settle for a prize?

Lewis.

"Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<3ed4ab65$1_4@newsfeed>...
> This is a test of posting to this newsgroup.

If we pass this test, how many credits do we receive?

John H Mad Quilter in N TX