Testing the newsgroup

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jeff, May 28, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    This is a test of posting to this newsgroup.

    Tags:

  2. Greg Dunn

    Greg Dunn Guest

    It didn't work. Your message actually went to alt.rec.quilting. Sorry.

    --
    Greg Dunn

    "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > This is a test of posting to this newsgroup.

  3. speedracer

    speedracer New Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2003
    So, would you recommend a double crossover stitch or the single sawtooth stitch for this blanket?

  4. Bentrider

    Bentrider Guest

    You're going to wish that you hadn't done that. We have a long history of failing these tests.

    On Wed, 28 May 2003 08:35:15 -0400, "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This is a test of posting to this newsgroup.

  5. David

    David Guest

    Do I need to study for this test or is it an open book test?

    Jeff wrote:
    > This is a test of posting to this newsgroup.

  6. speedracer <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > So, would you recommend a double crossover stitch or the single sawtooth stitch for this blanket?

    Double crossover of course, for the extra strength needed for the diamond tuck-n-roll on my carbon
    fiber seat. ;-)

    Chris Jordan

  7. If we pass this test, Jeff, will you be sharing some exciting news with us or do we just have to
    settle for a prize?

    Lewis.

    "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > This is a test of posting to this newsgroup.

  8. Bentheadswb

    Bentheadswb Guest

    If we pass this test, how many credits do we receive?

    John H Mad Quilter in N TX

  9. Daniel Payne

    Daniel Payne Guest

    On 28-May-2003, "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > This is a test of posting to this newsgroup.

    Did we pass?