Testing

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Freewheeling, Feb 15, 2003.

  1. Freewheeling

    Freewheeling Guest

    Seem to be having problems posting. Just checking.

    --
    --Scott [email protected] Cut the "tail" to send email.

    Tags:

  2. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

  3. Freewheeling

    Freewheeling Guest

    Ror:

    Not sure what happened. I tried to post in another thread and just kept getting a "third line to
    long" error, no matter what I did to alter the post. Oh well. One of those inexplicable Microsoft
    bugs, I guess.

    --
    --Scott [email protected] Cut the "tail" to send email.

    "rorschandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Freewheeling" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Seem to be having problems posting. Just checking.
    > >
    > > --
    > > --Scott [email protected] Cut the "tail" to send email.
    > >

    > Maybe you aren't. (~:

  4. "Freewheeling" skrev...
    > Ror:
    >
    > Not sure what happened. I tried to post in another thread and just kept getting a "third line to
    > long" error, no matter what I did to alter the post. Oh well. One of those inexplicable Microsoft
    > bugs, I guess.

    Got that one too.

    M.

  5. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Freewheeling wrote:

    > Ror:
    >
    > Not sure what happened. I tried to post in another thread and just kept getting a "third line to
    > long" error, no matter what I did to alter the post. Oh well. One of those inexplicable Microsoft
    > bugs, I guess.

    Scott,

    If you are referring to a post of mine, it was posted in ASCII test using Netscape 4.76 [1].

    [1] I have been to lazy to obtain a more recent version.

    Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side) Various HPV's