Texas heat

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Cleanbean, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Cleanbean

    Cleanbean Guest

    85F should top off the afternoon. What a good day for a ride! Is there a
    bad one?

    Paladin- Ping, did you get my email?

    Cleanbean- Still doing it in Texas

    Tags:

  2. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "Cleanbean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > 85F should top off the afternoon. What a good day for a ride! Is there a
    > bad one?
    >
    > Paladin- Ping, did you get my email?
    >
    > Cleanbean- Still doing it in Texas

    No, I just thought you didn't love me anymore, what with Brokeback taking
    over Texas and all that....

    try this one. Be great to hear from you.

    brown
    law
    at
    quick (drop the "c")
    dot
    com

  3. Scott Gordo

    Scott Gordo Guest

    Cleanbean wrote:
    > 85F should top off the afternoon. What a good day for a ride! Is there a
    > bad one?
    >
    > Paladin- Ping, did you get my email?
    >
    > Cleanbean- Still doing it in Texas

    I've heard the rumor that Texas is a big state, but I'm going to be in
    the Dallas area (Waxahachie) weekend after next. Know of any riding in
    those parts?

    Scott

  4. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Scott Gordo wrote:
    > Cleanbean wrote:
    >> 85F should top off the afternoon. What a good day for a ride! Is there a
    >> bad one?
    >>
    >> Paladin- Ping, did you get my email?
    >>
    >> Cleanbean- Still doing it in Texas

    > I've heard the rumor that Texas is a big state, but I'm going to be in
    > the Dallas area (Waxahachie) weekend after next. Know of any riding in
    > those parts?
    >
    > Scott

    Already been checking for my trip there in June. Tyler State Park seems
    to be mentioned a lot.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  5. Cleanbean

    Cleanbean Guest

    "Scott Gordo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Cleanbean wrote:
    >> 85F should top off the afternoon. What a good day for a ride! Is there
    >> bad one?
    >>
    >> Paladin- Ping, did you get my email?
    >>
    >> Cleanbean- Still doing it in Texas

    > I've heard the rumor that Texas is a big state, but I'm going to be in
    > the Dallas area (Waxahachie) weekend after next. Know of any riding in
    > those parts?
    >
    > Scott

    Tyler is probably your best bet. I haven't riden much up North. That's
    Yanke terrain you know!
    Cleanbean

  6. Scott Gordo

    Scott Gordo Guest

    Cleanbean wrote:
    > "Scott Gordo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Cleanbean wrote:
    > >> 85F should top off the afternoon. What a good day for a ride! Is there
    > >> bad one?
    > >>
    > >> Paladin- Ping, did you get my email?
    > >>
    > >> Cleanbean- Still doing it in Texas

    > > I've heard the rumor that Texas is a big state, but I'm going to be in
    > > the Dallas area (Waxahachie) weekend after next. Know of any riding in
    > > those parts?
    > >
    > > Scott

    > Tyler is probably your best bet. I haven't riden much up North. That's
    > Yanke terrain you know!
    > Cleanbean

    I'll be sure to let 'em know.
    Thanks.

    /s

  7. Cleanbean

    Cleanbean Guest

    "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Cleanbean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> 85F should top off the afternoon. What a good day for a ride! Is there
    >> a bad one?
    >>
    >> Paladin- Ping, did you get my email?
    >>
    >> Cleanbean- Still doing it in Texas

    > No, I just thought you didn't love me anymore, what with Brokeback taking

    snip

    That movie gives Texan's a bad name. It's a good thing I'm from California
    eh! Anyhow I got your mail straight now. (Emphisis on "straight")
    Cleanbean

  8. JD

    JD Guest

    Cleanbean wrote:
    > That movie gives Texan's a bad name. It's a good thing I'm from California
    > eh! Anyhow I got your mail straight now. (Emphisis on "straight")

    I dunno, the Inland Vampire is kinda like Texas with copious amounts of
    smog and a crapload of people.

    JD

  9. Cleanbean

    Cleanbean Guest

    > Cleanbean wrote:
    >> That movie gives Texan's a bad name. It's a good thing I'm from
    >> California
    >> eh! Anyhow I got your mail straight now. (Emphisis on "straight")

    > I dunno, the Inland Vampire is kinda like Texas with copious amounts of
    > smog and a crapload of people.
    >
    > JD

    Long time there JD, how is life?

    Cleanbean

  10. JD

    JD Guest

    Cleanbean wrote:
    > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Cleanbean wrote:
    > >> That movie gives Texan's a bad name. It's a good thing I'm from
    > >> California
    > >> eh! Anyhow I got your mail straight now. (Emphisis on "straight")

    > > I dunno, the Inland Vampire is kinda like Texas with copious amounts of
    > > smog and a crapload of people.
    > >
    > > JD
    > >

    > Long time there JD, how is life?

    Today was a low smog day and I got to ride, so it's good. Howzabout
    you?

    JD

  11. Cleanbean skrev:
    > 85F should top off the afternoon. What a good day for a ride! Is there a
    > bad one?

    Weather reports from middle of Norway southern norway,

    Red cross had to evacuate drivers from their cars using belt wagons and
    snowmobiles due to massive snow (they actually snowed in on the road).

    That can be considered a bad day for a ride.

  12. Cleanbean

    Cleanbean Guest

    > Cleanbean wrote:
    >> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > I dunno, the Inland Vampire is kinda like Texas with copious amounts of
    >> > smog and a crapload of people.
    >> >
    >> > JD
    >> >

    >> Long time there JD, how is life?

    > Today was a low smog day and I got to ride, so it's good. Howzabout
    > you?
    >
    > JD

    I can't complain. My wife still puts up with me. I've been workin hard and
    taking each day at a time.
    Cleanbean

  13. Paladin

    Paladin Guest