Thank You For Reply's On "Best Steel Bike"

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom, Jun 1, 2003.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    I want to thank everyone who responded to my query about the 'best steel bike' - You've given me a
    liberal education about 'steel' that I did not know.

    Even though 73, I've only been a serious road biker the last three years and still have a
    lot to learn.

    300 Navigator (comfort bike) about four years ago, and up to the old Diamond Back "Welded Carbon
    Fiber' frame with Dura Ace components three years ago. And after reading the web pages and your
    comments, I think I am really wanting a good 'century bike' that performs well in the mountains too.

    Thanks again to all of you for your comments and recommendations. This is a neat news group.

    Tom