Thank you

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Nancy Young, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    First for all the info people gave me about soymilk. I haven't
    said much but I've sure been reading your comments. I
    learned a lot and I want you to know how much I appreciate
    you going to the trouble.

    Same with the invisible thread. I felt like such an idiot, I was
    too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
    My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
    I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
    Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
    ask them to check. Sorry about that.

    nancy

    Tags:

  2. Hahabogus

    Hahabogus Guest

    "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > First for all the info people gave me about soymilk. I haven't
    > said much but I've sure been reading your comments. I
    > learned a lot and I want you to know how much I appreciate
    > you going to the trouble.
    >
    > Same with the invisible thread. I felt like such an idiot, I was
    > too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
    > My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
    > I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
    > Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
    > ask them to check. Sorry about that.
    >
    > nancy

    You will always be welcome...It truely wasn't any trouble.

    Type 2 Diabetic 1AC 5.6mmol or 101mg/dl
    Continuing to be Manitoban

  3. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Hahabogus" <[email protected]> wrote

    > You will always be welcome...It truely wasn't any trouble.

    (big hug) nancy

  4. Kenneth

    Kenneth Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:28:26 -0500, "Nancy Young"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
    >Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
    >ask them to check. Sorry about that.

    Easier to check in Google Groups... If it's there, the whole
    world can see it.

    All the best,

    --
    Kenneth

  5. limey

    limey Guest

    "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > First for all the info people gave me about soymilk. I haven't
    > said much but I've sure been reading your comments. I
    > learned a lot and I want you to know how much I appreciate
    > you going to the trouble.

    Darn, I missed the whole soymilk thread.

    > Same with the invisible thread. I felt like such an idiot, I was
    > too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
    > My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
    > I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
    > Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
    > ask them to check. Sorry about that.
    >
    > nancy

    Don't be embarrassed, Nancy. We all had fun with it, but not at your
    expense. You can e-mail me anytime if you just want to check if you're
    "visible". Happy to help.

    Dora

  6. Goomba38

    Goomba38 Guest

    Nancy Young wrote:

    > I felt like such an idiot, I was
    > too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
    > My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
    > I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.
    > Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
    > ask them to check. Sorry about that.
    >
    > nancy

    ...and deprive us of the fun of teasing you?
    Damn..that's cold. LOL
    Goomba

  7. serene

    serene Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:58:02 -0800, Katra wrote
    (in article
    <[email protected]>):

    > But remember, it can take up to 4 hours for Google groups to pick it up.
    > That's been my personal experience anyway. :)

    Google groups's new beta (which has some good points and some
    terrible points) now picks up articles as quickly as a newsfeed.

    serene

  8. "Nancy Young" <[email protected]>, if that's her real name, wrote:

    >Same with the invisible thread. I felt like such an idiot, I was
    >too embarrassed to really respond to all the funny replies.
    >My ISP had server problems and this happened once before,
    >I could see my posts but I didn't realize no one else could.

    Know what, Nancy? You apologize way too much. You asked a valid question,
    which prompted a lot of fun responses. A breath of fresh air, I say.

    >Next time I have my suspicions I will just email someone and
    >ask them to check. Sorry about that.

    Don't do that! You'd be depriving the rest of us of an opportunity to make
    wise cracks. Love ya, Nancy. And I know a lot of other people do, too.

    Huggles,
    Carol

    Yeah, what Carol said... :)

    --
    J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
    "You still haven't explained why the pool is