Thank you.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Nancy Cauwels, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Thank you Mette, Irma, Kate, Lesanne and Cynthia, from the bottom of my heart, for your supporting
    e-mails. I just wanted to say I have joined Weight Watchers (again) this week, and also signed up
    for the gym. I know that whatever results, it will be entirely up to me. Thanks once again for your
    support and good luck on your journeys!

    Nancy
    292/292/177

    Tags:

  2. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Nancy Cauwels wrote:

    > Thank you Mette, Irma, Kate, Lesanne and Cynthia, from the bottom of my heart, for your supporting
    > e-mails. I just wanted to say I have joined Weight Watchers (again) this week, and also signed up
    > for the gym. I know that whatever results, it will be entirely up to me. Thanks once again for
    > your support and good luck on your journeys!
    >
    > Nancy
    > 292/292/177

    You're very welcome!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Well done for taking that step :) May you get off to a good start on you WW journey - you'll not be
    the first person to not be doing it for the first time, that's for sure!

    good luck!

    --
    krys

    UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Nancy Cauwels" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Thank you Mette, Irma, Kate, Lesanne and Cynthia, from the bottom of my heart, for your supporting
    > e-mails. I just wanted to say I have joined Weight Watchers (again) this week, and also signed up
    > for the gym. I know that whatever results, it will be entirely up to me. Thanks once again for
    > your support and good luck on your journeys!
    >
    > Nancy
    > 292/292/177

  4. I Williams

    I Williams Guest

    Nancy,

    Take it slow this is not something that is going to happen overnight. Go to the gym and work out and
    enjoy it if you do find something that you enjoy doing it might get you to go more than you would
    otherwise.

    Don't get discouraged hang in there and know that you have us if you need someone to be there Irma
    "Nancy Cauwels" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Thank you Mette, Irma, Kate, Lesanne and Cynthia, from the bottom of my heart, for your supporting
    > e-mails. I just wanted to say I have joined Weight Watchers (again) this week, and also signed up
    > for the gym. I know that whatever results, it will be entirely up to me. Thanks once again for
    > your support and good luck on your journeys!
    >
    > Nancy
    > 292/292/177

  5. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    You are welcome, sounds like you have the right attitude too!