Thank you.

N

Nancy Cauwels

Thank you Mette, Irma, Kate, Lesanne and Cynthia, from the bottom of my heart, for your supporting
e-mails. I just wanted to say I have joined Weight Watchers (again) this week, and also signed up
for the gym. I know that whatever results, it will be entirely up to me. Thanks once again for your
support and good luck on your journeys!

Nancy
292/292/177

Nancy Cauwels wrote:
>
> Thank you Mette, Irma, Kate, Lesanne and Cynthia, from the bottom of my heart, for your supporting
> e-mails. I just wanted to say I have joined Weight Watchers (again) this week, and also signed up
> for the gym. I know that whatever results, it will be entirely up to me. Thanks once again for
> your support and good luck on your journeys!
>
> Nancy
> 292/292/177

You're very welcome!
--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Well done for taking that step :) May you get off to a good start on you WW journey - you'll not be
the first person to not be doing it for the first time, that's for sure!

good luck!

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Nancy Cauwels" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Thank you Mette, Irma, Kate, Lesanne and Cynthia, from the bottom of my heart, for your supporting
> e-mails. I just wanted to say I have joined Weight Watchers (again) this week, and also signed up
> for the gym. I know that whatever results, it will be entirely up to me. Thanks once again for
>
> Nancy
> 292/292/177

Nancy,

Take it slow this is not something that is going to happen overnight. Go to the gym and work out and
enjoy it if you do find something that you enjoy doing it might get you to go more than you would
otherwise.

Don't get discouraged hang in there and know that you have us if you need someone to be there Irma
>
> Nancy
> 292/292/177

You are welcome, sounds like you have the right attitude too!

>
> Nancy
> 292/292/177