Thanks for stopping

To the cyclist who stopped to check if I was OK when I STUPIDLY stacked
on the tram tracks going from Fitzroy Street to Beach Road, thanks :)
--
Cheers
Euan

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:36:32 +1100, [email protected] wrote:

>To the cyclist who stopped to check if I was OK when I STUPIDLY stacked
>on the tram tracks going from Fitzroy Street to Beach Road, thanks :)

Any damage?

When I crashed on tram tracks in Victoria Street last Christmas day, a
stunningly beautiful, almost 6' tall girl in a denim micro-mini came
to my aid. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven :)

--
Regards.
Richard.

Richard> On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:36:32 +1100, [email protected]
Richard> wrote:
>> To the cyclist who stopped to check if I was OK when I STUPIDLY
>> stacked on the tram tracks going from Fitzroy Street to Beach
>> Road, thanks :)

Richard> Any damage?

Pride mainly. Bike seems fine, it was a low speed stack.

Richard> When I crashed on tram tracks in Victoria Street last
Richard> Christmas day, a stunningly beautiful, almost 6' tall girl
Richard> in a denim micro-mini came to my aid. Thought I'd died and
Richard> gone to heaven :)

Well was a nice enough looking chap and his actions spoke volumes for
which I'm grateful.
--
Cheers
Euan

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 at 09:26 GMT, Richard Sherratt (aka Bruce)
> When I crashed on tram tracks in Victoria Street last Christmas day, a
> stunningly beautiful, almost 6' tall girl in a denim micro-mini came
> to my aid. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven :)

Aha! The tram tracks will be wet tonight - I better give it a
shot. I'll report tomorrow on my success.

E = MC ** 2 +- 3db

"TimC" <[email protected]
> On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 at 09:26 GMT, Richard Sherratt (aka Bruce)
> > When I crashed on tram tracks in Victoria Street last Christmas day, a
> > stunningly beautiful, almost 6' tall girl in a denim micro-mini came
> > to my aid. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven :)

> Aha! The tram tracks will be wet tonight - I better give it a
> shot. I'll report tomorrow on my success.

Yeah.. I felt the back tyre lose traction and spin crossing
Riversdale on the way to the 'drome.. This was just after
right-turning Mr. Driver failed to give way to me. Guess I
was moving quicker than he thought, the ****. Track was
dry by the time I got there. Weather turned quite nice again
actually..

hippy