Thanks for the FeedBack, Keep it Coming

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by Jeff Napier, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. Jeff Napier

    Jeff Napier Guest

    Hi Folks,
    I have incorporated most of your suggestions in the "Tyranny" (not
    "tranny" as someone thought) page of BikeWebSite. I have toned down my
    suggestion not to ride at all at night. Those of you who flagged that are
    exactly right. Riding at night can be very enjoyable, and with proper
    lighting, perhaps it is reasonably safe. I have also moved the helmet
    suggestion lower in the list.
    Nothing's set in concrete, so if anyone has more suggestions for that
    page - or anything on my site - let me know.
    Thanks,
    - Jeff
    www.bikewebsite.com

    Tags:

  2. Paul Cassel

    Paul Cassel Guest

    Jeff Napier wrote:

    > Hi Folks,
    > I have incorporated most of your suggestions in the "Tyranny" (not
    > "tranny" as someone thought) page of BikeWebSite. I have toned down my
    > suggestion not to ride at all at night. Those of you who flagged that are
    > exactly right. Riding at night can be very enjoyable, and with proper
    > lighting, perhaps it is reasonably safe. I have also moved the helmet
    > suggestion lower in the list.
    > Nothing's set in concrete, so if anyone has more suggestions for that
    > page - or anything on my site - let me know.
    > Thanks,
    > - Jeff
    > www.bikewebsite.com

    This is pretty basic, but IMO, your text boxes are too dense. I suggest
    you break up the large text blocks into columns for easier reading.

    -paul