General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Thanks for the Kelp Info!!!!!

Started by TavliGal · · Last activity · 1 post · 301 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 November 2004
Last activity
15 November 2004
Original author
TavliGal
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
301
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Last week I read a post where someone was suggesting to another to try Kelp
    tablets. Now I don't remember if it was an archived message or a recent
    one, because I was looking for thyroid information. So whoever you are and
    if you're reading this I just want to say THANK YOU!!!! It seems to have
    given me the little push I needed to stimulate my thyroid. I've also
    increased my calories to my RMR these last few days, and been doing some
    more cardio to try and warm up my metabolism. All this has helped, but I
    didn't really see any of the results for the last couple weeks till I
    started the Kelp 5 days ago.
    Thanks again!
    Monica
    --
    Started Jan. 20, 2004
    362/238.6/Goal: Till my thighs don't rub together anymore.
    http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/otherme34/my_photos
    ________________________________________________________
    "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
    - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
    Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.788 / Virus Database: 533 - Release Date: 01-Nov-04

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.