Thanks for the winter clothing tips...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Msa, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Msa

    Msa Guest

    I've just ordered the Endura bibtights and matching overshoes (ooh, nice!) that were mentioned in a
    recent thread.

    I'll give my own report once I've worn them a few times.

    Thanks all.

    --
    Mark (MSA)

    Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!

    Tags:

  2. Davep

    Davep Guest

    MSA wrote:

    > I've just ordered the Endura bibtights and matching overshoes (ooh, nice!) that were mentioned in
    > a recent thread.
    >
    > I'll give my own report once I've worn them a few times.

    yes, please do, I'm considering them as well, along with the Assos Airblocks, but at 100pds......

    it was 3/4degrees yesterday morning in the suburbs and although the knee warmers were OK the shorts
    wern't keeping my thighs and "other bits" very warm

    davep

  3. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

  4. > > I'm considering .... the Assos Airblocks, but at 100pds......

    > Stuff a cork up your bum. That will prevent farting.

    Indeed. The gradual build up of pressure and the subsequent violent release can give a much needed
    performance boost. Useful for sprints on the home straight, that little extra oomph for climbing
    that hill, burning away from traffic lights and, with careful aim, taking out any youths that try to
    knock you off.