Thanks KAFM Grand Junction

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> Thanks for the web site JD
>
> http://www.kafmradio.org/kafm.m3u
>
> Sounds good.
>
> Peace,
> Bill

Actually, I think it sounds kind of crappy. Content may be good, but that
baby needs more bandwidth! 96k is about the minimum I'd listen to, and that
is just so-so.

Matt (broadband snob)

MattB says:

>Matt (broadband snob)

Too right! ;-)

Steve "dialup inverted snob"

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Thanks for the web site JD
>
> http://www.kafmradio.org/kafm.m3u
>
> Sounds good.
>
> Peace,
> Bill

They went downhill a bit by programming mainstream counchee (music?)a
little, but most of the time there's a good variety of music there.
Angry Man is "The Antipop". He sure played some bizarre stuff last
night, especially that one ditty by Monty Python about the Chinese.

JD

JD wrote:
> Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Thanks for the web site JD
>>
>> http://www.kafmradio.org/kafm.m3u
>>
>> Sounds good.
>>
>> Peace,
>> Bill

> They went downhill a bit by programming mainstream counchee (music?)a
> little, but most of the time there's a good variety of music there.
> Angry Man is "The Antipop". He sure played some bizarre stuff last
> night, especially that one ditty by Monty Python about the Chinese.
>
> JD

I couldn't get it to come in very well, had to turn it up 2x what I'm
getting KEXP at and it was still really fuzzy ;-(

penny

pas wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>> Thanks for the web site JD
>>>
>>> http://www.kafmradio.org/kafm.m3u
>>>
>>> Sounds good.
>>>
>>> Peace,
>>> Bill

>> They went downhill a bit by programming mainstream counchee (music?)a
>> little, but most of the time there's a good variety of music there.
>> Angry Man is "The Antipop". He sure played some bizarre stuff last
>> night, especially that one ditty by Monty Python about the Chinese.
>>
>> JD

> I couldn't get it to come in very well, had to turn it up 2x what I'm
> getting KEXP at and it was still really fuzzy ;-(
>

> penny

Yes, there seem to be issues with the stream. Hopefully they will work them
out and get a fatter pipe - Angry and I have some similar tastes in twisted
music: "Notes that would irritate an executive kind of guy.".

Matt

On 12 Aug 2004 09:32:08 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> Thanks for the web site JD
>>
>> http://www.kafmradio.org/kafm.m3u
>>
>> Sounds good.
>>
>> Peace,
>> Bill

>They went downhill a bit by programming mainstream counchee (music?)a
>little, but most of the time there's a good variety of music there.
>Angry Man is "The Antipop". He sure played some bizarre stuff last
>night, especially that one ditty by Monty Python about the Chinese.
>
>JD

Ah hah, Angry Man is Antipop...nice.

I tuned in turned on and fell asleep, I missed the Monty Python bit.

BTW I fell asleep not because of the show.....just worn out. ... need
some time off.

Peace,
Bill