Thanks! My Acne Is Removed, No more help needed !

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by David Lim, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. David Lim

    David Lim Guest

    Thanks to all for advise on acne problem. My pimples have gone and
    skin is recovering. I have used the Acne-r. It is a herbal product and
    in 16 days it has removed near about all pimples.... The seller claims
    that in 30-40 days, it will clear my skin and I also hope same. Acne-R
    is a herbal product available at http://neobax.com/acne-r
    David

    Tags:

  2. stuart

    stuart Guest

    "David Lim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Thanks to all for advise on acne problem. My pimples have gone and
    > skin is recovering. I have used the Acne-r. It is a herbal product and
    > in 16 days it has removed near about all pimples.... The seller claims
    > that in 30-40 days, it will clear my skin and I also hope same. Acne-R
    > is a herbal product available at http://neobax.com/acne-r
    > David

    Consider yourself REPORTED!

  3. "stuart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "David Lim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Thanks to all for advise on acne problem. My pimples have gone and
    > > skin is recovering. I have used the Acne-r. It is a herbal product and
    > > in 16 days it has removed near about all pimples.... The seller claims
    > > that in 30-40 days, it will clear my skin and I also hope same. Acne-R
    > > is a herbal product available at http://neobax.com/acne-r
    > > David

    > Consider yourself REPORTED!

    Awwwww, c'mon stuart -- he's shared the answer to the world's most serious
    problem. If the stuff really removes pimples, it could change the
    UNIVERSE.......

    Michele
    I ENJOY being a cranky bitch.