Thanks! My Acne Is Removed, No more help needed !

David Lim

Guest
Thanks to all for advise on acne problem. My pimples have gone and
skin is recovering. I have used the Acne-r. It is a herbal product and
in 16 days it has removed near about all pimples.... The seller claims
that in 30-40 days, it will clear my skin and I also hope same. Acne-R
is a herbal product available at http://neobax.com/acne-r
David

"David Lim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks to all for advise on acne problem. My pimples have gone and
> skin is recovering. I have used the Acne-r. It is a herbal product and
> in 16 days it has removed near about all pimples.... The seller claims
> that in 30-40 days, it will clear my skin and I also hope same. Acne-R
> is a herbal product available at http://neobax.com/acne-r
> David

Consider yourself REPORTED!

"stuart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "David Lim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Thanks to all for advise on acne problem. My pimples have gone and
> > skin is recovering. I have used the Acne-r. It is a herbal product and
> > in 16 days it has removed near about all pimples.... The seller claims
> > that in 30-40 days, it will clear my skin and I also hope same. Acne-R
> > is a herbal product available at http://neobax.com/acne-r
> > David

> Consider yourself REPORTED!

Awwwww, c'mon stuart -- he's shared the answer to the world's most serious
problem. If the stuff really removes pimples, it could change the
UNIVERSE.......

Michele
I ENJOY being a cranky *****.