Thanks (Re: looking for MTB recommendations)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Boyd Speerschne, Mar 15, 2004.

  1. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped out with
    my n00bie questions.

    Although I almost (unwittingly) started a holy war between
    hard-tail single speed retro grouchs and "boing-boing" duel
    suspension enthusists, I still garnered much information
    from the everyone.

    Thanks again,

    - Boyd S.

    Tags:

  2. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    Boyd Speerschneider <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped out
    > with my n00bie questions.
    >
    > Although I almost (unwittingly) started a holy war between
    > hard-tail single speed retro grouchs and "boing-boing"
    > duel suspension enthusists, I still garnered much
    > information from the everyone.
    >
    > Thanks again,
    >
    > - Boyd S.

    Wow, a satisfied customer, now thats a rarity.