Thanks to everyone who stayed at Cottage Breaks Wales over Xmas/New Year

Allan

Guest
The subject line says it all.

It was great meeting you all and a real big thanks for all your nice
comments about the cottages. It's been 3 years of back breaking work and
it was great to see all the cottages lit up at night and everyone having
a good time. Once again thanks for all of your kind comments.

Cheers and have a great new year.

Allan.

www.cottage-breaks-wales.co.uk

Allan wrote:
> The subject line says it all.
>
> It was great meeting you all and a real big thanks for all your nice
> comments about the cottages. It's been 3 years of back breaking work and
> it was great to see all the cottages lit up at night and everyone having
> a good time. Once again thanks for all of your kind comments.

MMMm Curried spam!

marc <[email protected]> wrote:

> Allan wrote:
> > The subject line says it all.
> >
> > It was great meeting you all and a real big thanks for all your nice
> > comments about the cottages. It's been 3 years of back breaking work and
> > it was great to see all the cottages lit up at night and everyone having
> > a good time. Once again thanks for all of your kind comments.
> >

> MMMm Curried spam!

No Marc. It's just that we all went, had a fantastic time and were
avoiding telling you.

;-)

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>

Ekul Namsob wrote:
> marc <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Allan wrote:
>>> The subject line says it all.
>>>
>>> It was great meeting you all and a real big thanks for all your nice
>>> comments about the cottages. It's been 3 years of back breaking work and
>>> it was great to see all the cottages lit up at night and everyone having
>>> a good time. Once again thanks for all of your kind comments.
>>>

>> MMMm Curried spam!

> No Marc. It's just that we all went, had a fantastic time and were
> avoiding telling you.

Huh! Just cos you didn't want a fat git slowing you down!

I still think it was spam dressed up as something else.

"marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ekul Namsob wrote:
>> marc <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> MMMm Curried spam!

>> No Marc. It's just that we all went, had a fantastic time and were
>> avoiding telling you.

> Huh! Just cos you didn't want a fat git slowing you down!
>
> I still think it was spam dressed up as something else.

A spam fritter? ;-)

marc <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ekul Namsob wrote:
> > marc <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> MMMm Curried spam!

> > No Marc. It's just that we all went, had a fantastic time and were
> > avoiding telling you.

> Huh! Just cos you didn't want a fat git slowing you down!
>
> I still think it was spam dressed up as something else.

Well, if it saves hurt feelings...

Luke

exile in Lancashire <http://www.shrimper.org.uk>

"vernon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "marc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Ekul Namsob wrote:

>>> No Marc. It's just that we all went, had a fantastic time and were
>>> avoiding telling you.

>> Huh! Just cos you didn't want a fat git slowing you down!
>>
>> I still think it was spam dressed up as something else.

> A spam fritter? ;-)

Oh golly it is years since I had a "spam fritter" ( I blame my drooling mouth
on approaching senility and not the thought of a deep fried spam fritter
topped with a deep fried egg!!!!!!!!!! ) -- but they were never as good as a
corned beef fritters though -- with a dollop of English mustard under the
batter.

Bang goes my waistline again! I have some corned beef in the larder and now
that the subject has been brought to mind --- oh sugar!!!!!!

As a growing "yoof" I lived on late night ( 10 pm was late in my day) fried
"heinz beanz" with a doorstep of homemade bread!

and what about a crisp, dried cured bacon banjo. I haven't had bacon like that
for years but confess to total collapse of will power when I fried up some
bacon meant for larding the goose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh shut up Trevor!

Happy new year everybody!

--
Trevor A Panther