Thanks to Gary from VA!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jonathan Bond, May 6, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Jonathan Bond :

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > >>Well, if I don't use it to bribe my chem teacher into NOT failing me in my final an hour and a
    > >>half away,
    > >

    > > Good luck with that Jon.
    > >

    > Thanks - I ended up kicking it's ass :)

    Nice work Mr. Bond! I was all over Chemistry at secondary school - did it with my eyes closed.
    Easier than effortless. However, when I (much) later

    my C+ pass grade. On the other hand, I was crap at maths at school, but pissed it at college, often
    getting 95+% in tests, and even one 99 1/2 % (she told me I'd done everything right, but no one gets
    100% in her classes, heheheh..).

    > In this class, you get an A for the class if you ace the final, and I think I just might have. She
    > let you bring anything you wanted, including old tests and the book, which was kinda strange - but
    > a HUGE help. Seriously, there were 2 or 3 (out of like 18) questions that were pulled EXACTLY from
    > the old tests, and only 4 or 5 that you really had to know your shit for (and thankfully, they
    > were on shit I knew).

    Glad it went so well for ya!

    > Now I have to see if I can finish up this CAD lamp project before 6PM so I can go riding :)

    Get to it boy!

    > >>then I'm thinking I'm going to buy a new car. With GPS. And a naked chick in the front seat.
    > >

    > > Heh - good freaking luck with that too, heheheheheh......... (we want photos.....).
    >

    > A'ight. I will have some new-toy photos for y'all as of sunday!

    Photos of the naked chick, dumbass! - Kids!

    Shaun aRe

  2. Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > Jonathan Bond :

    >>>Good luck with that Jon.
    >>>

    >>Thanks - I ended up kicking it's ass :)
    >

    > Nice work Mr. Bond! I was all over Chemistry at secondary school - did it with my eyes closed.
    > Easier than effortless. However, when I (much) later

    > my C+ pass grade. On the other hand, I was crap at maths at school, but pissed it at college,
    > often getting 95+% in tests, and even one 99 1/2 % (she told me I'd done everything right, but no
    > one gets 100% in her classes, heheheh..).

    Yeah, my math skills went way downhill this year. strange stuff. Oh well, you don't need those for
    engineering, do you? ;)

    >>In this class, you get an A for the class if you ace the final, and I think I just might have. She
    >>let you bring anything you wanted, including old tests and the book, which was kinda strange - but
    >>a HUGE help. Seriously, there were 2 or 3 (out of like 18) questions that were pulled EXACTLY from
    >>the old tests, and only 4 or 5 that you really had to know your shit for (and thankfully, they
    >>were on shit I knew).
    >

    > Glad it went so well for ya!

    Yeah, I almost felt like I was cheating, copying down exact problems - but it was allowed, so
    whatever :) (I checked with the TAs right before the class just to make sure too)

    >>Now I have to see if I can finish up this CAD lamp project before 6PM so I can go riding :)
    >

    > Get to it boy!

    6PM, 6AM... same difference, right? Oh well, at least its DONE!

    >>>Heh - good freaking luck with that too, heheheheheh......... (we want photos.....).
    >>

    >>A'ight. I will have some new-toy photos for y'all as of sunday!
    >

    > Photos of the naked chick, dumbass! - Kids!

    No, those don't get sent out. She'd probably get mad at me. ;)

    > Shaun aRe

    Jon Bond

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Jonathan Bond:

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > > Nice work Mr. Bond! I was all over Chemistry at secondary school - did
    it
    > > with my eyes closed. Easier than effortless. However, when I (much)
    later

    in
    > > my C+ pass grade. On the other hand, I was crap at maths at school, but pissed it at college,
    > > often getting 95+% in tests, and even one 99 1/2 % (she told me I'd done everything right, but
    > > no one gets 100% in her
    classes,
    > > heheheh..).
    >

    > Yeah, my math skills went way downhill this year. strange stuff. Oh well, you don't need those for
    > engineering, do you? ;)

    No. Or common sense and an ability to reason logically. All you need is a sharp pencil and a dazed
    expression.

    > > Glad it went so well for ya!
    >
    > Yeah, I almost felt like I was cheating, copying down exact problems - but it was allowed, so
    > whatever :) (I checked with the TAs right before the class just to make sure too)

    Stuff it - if it's allowed, it's allowed.

    > >>A'ight. I will have some new-toy photos for y'all as of sunday!
    > >

    > > Photos of the naked chick, dumbass! - Kids!
    >
    > No, those don't get sent out. She'd probably get mad at me. ;)

    So, don't _tell_!!!!!!!!! Hell fire...........

    Shaun aRe ',;~}~

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest