Thanks to Gary from VA!

Jonathan Bond :

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> >>Well, if I don't use it to bribe my chem teacher into NOT failing me in my final an hour and a
> >>half away,
> >

> > Good luck with that Jon.
> >

> Thanks - I ended up kicking it's ass :)

Nice work Mr. Bond! I was all over Chemistry at secondary school - did it with my eyes closed.
Easier than effortless. However, when I (much) later

my C+ pass grade. On the other hand, I was **** at maths at school, but ****** it at college, often
getting 95+% in tests, and even one 99 1/2 % (she told me I'd done everything right, but no one gets
100% in her classes, heheheh..).

> In this class, you get an A for the class if you ace the final, and I think I just might have. She
> let you bring anything you wanted, including old tests and the book, which was kinda strange - but
> a HUGE help. Seriously, there were 2 or 3 (out of like 18) questions that were pulled EXACTLY from
> the old tests, and only 4 or 5 that you really had to know your **** for (and thankfully, they
> were on **** I knew).

Glad it went so well for ya!

> Now I have to see if I can finish up this CAD lamp project before 6PM so I can go riding :)

Get to it boy!

> >>then I'm thinking I'm going to buy a new car. With GPS. And a naked chick in the front seat.
> >

> > Heh - good freaking luck with that too, heheheheheh......... (we want photos.....).
>

> A'ight. I will have some new-toy photos for y'all as of sunday!

Photos of the naked chick, dumbass! - Kids!

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Jonathan Bond :

>>>Good luck with that Jon.
>>>

>>Thanks - I ended up kicking it's ass :)
>

> Nice work Mr. Bond! I was all over Chemistry at secondary school - did it with my eyes closed.
> Easier than effortless. However, when I (much) later

> my C+ pass grade. On the other hand, I was **** at maths at school, but ****** it at college,
> often getting 95+% in tests, and even one 99 1/2 % (she told me I'd done everything right, but no
> one gets 100% in her classes, heheheh..).

Yeah, my math skills went way downhill this year. strange stuff. Oh well, you don't need those for
engineering, do you? ;)

>>In this class, you get an A for the class if you ace the final, and I think I just might have. She
>>let you bring anything you wanted, including old tests and the book, which was kinda strange - but
>>a HUGE help. Seriously, there were 2 or 3 (out of like 18) questions that were pulled EXACTLY from
>>the old tests, and only 4 or 5 that you really had to know your **** for (and thankfully, they
>>were on **** I knew).
>

> Glad it went so well for ya!

Yeah, I almost felt like I was cheating, copying down exact problems - but it was allowed, so
whatever :) (I checked with the TAs right before the class just to make sure too)

>>Now I have to see if I can finish up this CAD lamp project before 6PM so I can go riding :)
>

> Get to it boy!

6PM, 6AM... same difference, right? Oh well, at least its DONE!

>>>Heh - good freaking luck with that too, heheheheheh......... (we want photos.....).
>>

>>A'ight. I will have some new-toy photos for y'all as of sunday!
>

> Photos of the naked chick, dumbass! - Kids!

No, those don't get sent out. She'd probably get mad at me. ;)

> Shaun aRe

Jon Bond

Jonathan Bond:

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> > Nice work Mr. Bond! I was all over Chemistry at secondary school - did
it
> > with my eyes closed. Easier than effortless. However, when I (much)
later

in
> > my C+ pass grade. On the other hand, I was **** at maths at school, but ****** it at college,
> > often getting 95+% in tests, and even one 99 1/2 % (she told me I'd done everything right, but
> > no one gets 100% in her
classes,
> > heheheh..).
>

> Yeah, my math skills went way downhill this year. strange stuff. Oh well, you don't need those for
> engineering, do you? ;)

No. Or common sense and an ability to reason logically. All you need is a sharp pencil and a dazed
expression.

> > Glad it went so well for ya!
>
> Yeah, I almost felt like I was cheating, copying down exact problems - but it was allowed, so
> whatever :) (I checked with the TAs right before the class just to make sure too)

Stuff it - if it's allowed, it's allowed.

> >>A'ight. I will have some new-toy photos for y'all as of sunday!
> >

> > Photos of the naked chick, dumbass! - Kids!
>
> No, those don't get sent out. She'd probably get mad at me. ;)

So, don't _tell_!!!!!!!!! Hell fire...........

Shaun aRe ',;~}~