Thankyou!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by northwestsourdough.com, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. I just wanted to thank the nice people on these usenet news boards
    for the overwhelming response I received from so many of you as a
    result of my invitation to visit my website www.northwestsourdough.com
    I thankyou for encouraging a startup newbie. I received many kind
    emails and had the most orders and visits on my website that I have
    ever had in one single day. I hope you had an interesting visit. I
    received such encouragement and advice. Please consider yourself my
    guests and friends any time you want to stop by. Also keep the comments
    coming, and I will add to my recipes as I can, you are also welcomed to
    submit your favorites. Thanks again,
    Teresa
    www.northwestsourdough.com

    Tags:

  2. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On 15 Feb 2006 21:35:48 -0800, "northwestsourdough.com"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I just wanted to thank the nice people on these usenet news boards
    >for the overwhelming response I received from so many of you as a
    >result of my invitation to visit my website www.northwestspam.com

    You must think we're all pretty stupid, eh? You haven't seen how
    "nice" we can be... yet.

    [Posted and Emailed]

    -sw

  3. Boron Elgar

    Boron Elgar Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I just wanted to thank the nice people on these usenet news boards
    >for the overwhelming response I received from so many of you as a
    >result of my invitation to visit my website www.northwestsourdough.com
    > I thankyou for encouraging a startup newbie. I received many kind
    >emails and had the most orders and visits on my website that I have
    >ever had in one single day. I hope you had an interesting visit. I
    >received such encouragement and advice. Please consider yourself my
    >guests and friends any time you want to stop by. Also keep the comments
    >coming, and I will add to my recipes as I can, you are also welcomed to
    >submit your favorites. Thanks again,
    >Teresa
    >www.northwestsourdough.com

    Spam.

    Boron

  4. sf

    sf Guest

    On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:23:02 -0500, Boron Elgar wrote:
    <snip>
    > >www.northwestsourdough.com

    > Spam.

    Saying this as a regular reader and poster.... well, DUH.