Thankyou!

northwestsourdough.com

Guest
I just wanted to thank the nice people on these usenet news boards
for the overwhelming response I received from so many of you as a
result of my invitation to visit my website www.northwestsourdough.com
I thankyou for encouraging a startup newbie. I received many kind
emails and had the most orders and visits on my website that I have
ever had in one single day. I hope you had an interesting visit. I
received such encouragement and advice. Please consider yourself my
guests and friends any time you want to stop by. Also keep the comments
coming, and I will add to my recipes as I can, you are also welcomed to
submit your favorites. Thanks again,
Teresa
www.northwestsourdough.com

On 15 Feb 2006 21:35:48 -0800, "northwestsourdough.com"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I just wanted to thank the nice people on these usenet news boards
>for the overwhelming response I received from so many of you as a
>result of my invitation to visit my website www.northwestspam.com

You must think we're all pretty stupid, eh? You haven't seen how
"nice" we can be... yet.

[Posted and Emailed]

-sw

<[email protected]> wrote:

> I just wanted to thank the nice people on these usenet news boards
>for the overwhelming response I received from so many of you as a
>result of my invitation to visit my website www.northwestsourdough.com
> I thankyou for encouraging a startup newbie. I received many kind
>emails and had the most orders and visits on my website that I have
>ever had in one single day. I hope you had an interesting visit. I
>received such encouragement and advice. Please consider yourself my
>guests and friends any time you want to stop by. Also keep the comments
>coming, and I will add to my recipes as I can, you are also welcomed to
>submit your favorites. Thanks again,
>Teresa
>www.northwestsourdough.com

Spam.

Boron

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:23:02 -0500, Boron Elgar wrote:
<snip>
> >www.northwestsourdough.com

> Spam.

Saying this as a regular reader and poster.... well, DUH.