Thanx for the ntlworld newsreader advice everyone!

FatBlokeOnBikep

Guest
. Last week, in view of the poor response I was getting from news.cache and news., I asked for
advice on which ntlworld newsgroup server I should choose. Among the suggestions was news.text.
Wheeeee! Always connects, always delivers. Thanx guys!

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> . Last week, in view of the poor response I was getting from news.cache and
news., I asked
> for advice on which ntlworld newsgroup server I should choose. Among the
suggestions was
> news.text. Wheeeee! Always connects, always delivers. Thanx guys!

Lately I am finding news.text better than the famous German server.

Bill