That Dude's Tie Is Massive!!!!

In article <[email protected]>,
Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 04:36:13 GMT, "Jack Maars" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Watch 'West Side Story' and see how ties should be, and Natalie Wood was HOT
> >back in '61.

> http://www.nataliewood.co.uk/images/image2.jpg
>
> Not much caring for the things, this is Natalie showing how to best
> wear a tie...

LIVEDRUNK raises a glass to Natalie Wood!

Oh right. the jerseys.

****.

Soon...patience...

> LIVEDRUNK raises a glass to Natalie Wood!

Just rewatched West Side Story again just now,
Natalie was great playing the part of Maria.

Natalie Wood will probably go down in history as the
best use of Panavision and Technicolor the world will ever see.

Thank you MGM and Mirisch Pictures.

Jack Maars wrote:
> Just rewatched West Side Story again just now,
> Natalie was great playing the part of Maria.

She thought she could sing.

In article <[email protected]>, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Jack Maars wrote:
> > Just rewatched West Side Story again just now,
> > Natalie was great playing the part of Maria.

> She thought she could sing.

Why do you hate America so?

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, "Robert Chung"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Jack Maars wrote:
>>> Just rewatched West Side Story again just now,
>>> Natalie was great playing the part of Maria.

>> She thought she could sing.

> Why do you hate America so?

My parents treated me rough.
With all their marijuana they would'nt give me a puff.
They didn't want to have me but somehow I was had.
Leaping lizards, that's why I'm so bad.

On Mar 3, 12:02 am, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Jack Maars wrote:
> > > Just rewatched West Side Story again just now,
> > > Natalie was great playing the part of Maria.

> > She thought she could sing.

> Why do you hate America so?

(A Free For a Small Fee Poem for Greg White,
F.A. Hayek, and also George Allen)

I want to be in America,
Okay by me in America,
Eveything free in America,
For a small fee in America!

Immigrants go to America,
Many hellos in America,
Nobody knows in America
Puerto Rico's in America!

-Ben

In article <[email protected]>,
"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>, "Robert Chung"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> She thought she could sing.

> > Why do you hate America so?

> My parents treated me rough.
> With all their marijuana they would'nt give me a puff.
> They didn't want to have me but somehow I was had.
> Leaping lizards, that's why I'm so bad.

It's a hard-knock life, for Bob:
he feels completely robbed.
His parents, they were stoners,
They committed a few boners,
It's a hard-knock life!

(with apologies to...everyone who had to read this, really).

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

> (with apologies to...everyone who had to read this, really).

Crazy boy. Keep cool, boy.

On Mar 3, 7:43 am, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Jack Maars wrote:
> > Just rewatched West Side Story again just now,
> > Natalie was great playing the part of Maria.

> She thought she could sing.

No, that was Nixon.

-ilan

http://www.toolshed-media.com/ts/hamell-on-trial-inquiring-minds.mp3

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"Davey Crockett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
him carrying a loaded Winchester...

> "John Wayne" was a ****** called Marion who didn't even do his own
> stunts

Director Howard Hawks let John Wayne rope that Rhino himself
in the 1962 Paramount movie Hatari.

Yea, that really was John strapped to the front of the truck
when they were chasing live game.