That felt good

Flyingcoyote

Guest
Just finished up some trail maintenance at a local park. We had a good turn out with about 8 people
showing up to take care of a nasty culvert which was washing out. Reinforced it, cleaned it up,
looks good. Also took care of a few other areas here and there which were fast becoming a hazard
with the recent rains.

Makes me feel like maybe we can actually make a difference in opening, keeping open, cutting and
maintaining trails in the future.

Now, to shower my stinky self and get over to Erin's grandmothers for some birthday gubbin'. (Her
grandmothers birthday, that is.)

Oh yeah!

--
FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

"FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just finished up some trail maintenance at a local park. We had a good
turn
> out with about 8 people showing up to take care of a nasty culvert which
was
> washing out. Reinforced it, cleaned it up, looks good. Also took care of a few other areas here
> and there which were fast becoming a hazard with the recent rains.
>
> Makes me feel like maybe we can actually make a difference in opening, keeping open, cutting and
> maintaining trails in the future.
>
> Now, to shower my stinky self and get over to Erin's grandmothers for some birthday gubbin'. (Her
> grandmothers birthday, that is.)
>
> Oh yeah!
>
> --
> FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
> --

Well done!

Mike

"FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just finished up some trail maintenance at a local park. We had a good
turn
> out with about 8 people showing up to take care of a nasty culvert which
was
> washing out. Reinforced it, cleaned it up, looks good. Also took care of a few other areas here
> and there which were fast becoming a hazard with the recent rains.
>
> Makes me feel like maybe we can actually make a difference in opening, keeping open, cutting and
> maintaining trails in the future.
>
> Now, to shower my stinky self and get over to Erin's grandmothers for some birthday gubbin'. (Her
> grandmothers birthday, that is.)
>
> Oh yeah!
>
> --
> FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

Good on ya! We need more people such as yourself who are concerned enough to make time to do trail
work. We've got some scheduled at Dauset pretty soon. I'll be there.