THAT is a Podium Girl

Carmella the Roach Killer wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2...8/dauphinelibere08/dauphinelibere081/DSCN0965

Have you been watching the Giro? The brunette there was seriously cute,
too. I think the Giro has tended to have slightly superior podium
talent compared to the Tour.

On Cycling.TV, they keep calling this gal "the TdF podium girl". If she
can be borrowed, I think we need to take up a collection and bring her
to the US for some big race - maybe the Tuesday evening crit at El
Dorado Park in Long Beach?

> Have you been watching the Giro? The brunette there was seriously cute,
> too. I think the Giro has tended to have slightly superior podium talent
> compared to the Tour.
>
> On Cycling.TV, they keep calling this gal "the TdF podium girl". If she
> can be borrowed, I think we need to take up a collection and bring her to
> the US for some big race - maybe the Tuesday evening crit at El Dorado
> Park in Long Beach?

Hmm. So for a shop event, we should consider flying in a Podium Girl instead
of race talent? Wonder if anyone's done that sort of thing before? Imagine
if the girl in question speaks English. I wonder what they make for
something like a Giro gig?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

On Jun 10, 5:33 pm, Colin Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:
> Carmella the Roach Killer wrote:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2008/jun08/dauphinelibere08/index.p...

> Have you been watching the Giro?  The brunette there was seriously cute,
> too.  I think the Giro has tended to have slightly superior podium
> talent compared to the Tour.
>
> On Cycling.TV, they keep calling this gal "the TdF podium girl".  If she
> can be borrowed, I think we need to take up a collection and bring her
> to the US for some big race - maybe the Tuesday evening crit at El
> Dorado Park in Long Beach?

LO F'ing L - ElDo podium girls. I'll kick in a few bucks if she gives
a kiss to the best 4/5 crasher each week. As long as it doesn't bring
emergency vehicles onto the course again. Oh, and she has to smooch
Lotts each week too for me to kick in.

In article <934943b4-977a-48e6-a0e9-7d090c2005aa@i36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
hizark21 <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Jun 10, 1:52 pm, RicodJour <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Maybe MG has a slightly different program - not that there's anything
> > wrong with that.

> His program seems to profanity and personal insults.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, when properly directed.

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

On Jun 11, 1:25 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> RicodJour wrote:
> > On Jun 11, 9:34 am, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:

> >>Does she know how to run a vacuum?

> > If you're talking about your Magic Member Maximizer penis pump, no.

> You mean Fleshlight, no?

In your case, Flesh-Lite.

On Jun 10, 6:21 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hmm. So for a shop event, we should consider flying in a Podium Girl instead
> of race talent? Wonder if anyone's done that sort of thing before? Imagine
> if the girl in question speaks English. I wonder what they make for
> something like a Giro gig?
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

I think TREK! needs a podium girl... sort of like the Rock Racing
girls except more wholesome - maybe more like the Specialized Angel
except thinner. TREK! could fly her around to the dealers' stores for
autographs and photo sessions... seriously, people will pay for this.
She'd need to do plenty of international major events though for the
face recognition and have some one liners ready for the questions
about Lemond.

ba.bicycles wrote:
> I think TREK! needs a podium girl... sort of like the Rock Racing girls
> except more wholesome - maybe more like the Specialized Angel except
> thinner. TREK! could fly her around to the dealers' stores for autographs
> and photo sessions... seriously, people will pay for this. She'd need to
> do plenty of international major events though for the face recognition
> and have some one liners ready for the questions about Lemond.

Robert Miller ?