That must have hurt!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Mar 4, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  5. > Oooops, he wound up breaking both heels:

    Yeah yeah but how was the BIKE?

    Small Black Dog

  6. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Carla A-G wrote:
    > > > Oooops, he wound up breaking both heels:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=42948
    > >
    > > Wasn't this story posted several times last year?
    > >

    > I don't know, they were updating his condition after the injury so they re-posted the pic I
    > guess...
    >
    > Its still a fantastic looking shot though...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    I was about to say he deserves what he gets but then I realized that's not Josh Bender in the photo.
    JB was on Real TV for like the 5th time last night showing us how skilled riders get their teeth
    knocked out. I wish I could do that.
    --
    _________________________

  7. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was about to say he deserves what he gets but then I realized that's not Josh Bender in the
    > photo. JB was on Real TV for like the 5th time last night showing us how skilled riders get their
    > teeth knocked out. I wish I could do that.

    And to quote his stupidity after slamming his face into the ground:

    "You gotta break a few eggs to make an omlete..."
    - Josh Bender

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  8. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Carla A-G wrote:
    > > Oooops, he wound up breaking both heels:
    > >
    > > http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=42948
    > >
    > > - CA-G
    > >
    > > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    >
    > wasn't that last year? I remember seeing that in our paper before...
    >
    > penny
    >
    > "ouch"

    Last year, year before. Don't worry. You'll see it every year on amb from now on.

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I was about to say he deserves what he gets but then I realized that's not Josh Bender in the
    > > photo. JB was on Real TV for like the 5th time last night showing us how skilled riders get
    > > their teeth knocked out. I wish I could do that.
    >
    > And to quote his stupidity after slamming his face into the ground:
    >
    > "You gotta break a few eggs to make an omlete..."
    > - Josh Bender

    Or scrambled heads in his case...

    Shaun aRe