That must have hurt!

> Oooops, he wound up breaking both heels:

Yeah yeah but how was the BIKE?

Small Black Dog

> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Carla A-G wrote:
> > > Oooops, he wound up breaking both heels:
> > >
> > > http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=42948
> >
> > Wasn't this story posted several times last year?
> >

> I don't know, they were updating his condition after the injury so they re-posted the pic I
> guess...
>
> Its still a fantastic looking shot though...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

I was about to say he deserves what he gets but then I realized that's not Josh Bender in the photo.
JB was on Real TV for like the 5th time last night showing us how skilled riders get their teeth
knocked out. I wish I could do that.
--
_________________________

"Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was about to say he deserves what he gets but then I realized that's not Josh Bender in the
> photo. JB was on Real TV for like the 5th time last night showing us how skilled riders get their
> teeth knocked out. I wish I could do that.

And to quote his stupidity after slamming his face into the ground:

"You gotta break a few eggs to make an omlete..."
- Josh Bender

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

In article <[email protected]>,
"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

> Carla A-G wrote:
> > Oooops, he wound up breaking both heels:
> >
> > http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=42948
> >
> > - CA-G
> >
> > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>
> wasn't that last year? I remember seeing that in our paper before...
>
> penny
>
> "ouch"

Last year, year before. Don't worry. You'll see it every year on amb from now on.

Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I was about to say he deserves what he gets but then I realized that's not Josh Bender in the
> > photo. JB was on Real TV for like the 5th time last night showing us how skilled riders get
> > their teeth knocked out. I wish I could do that.
>
> And to quote his stupidity after slamming his face into the ground:
>
> "You gotta break a few eggs to make an omlete..."
> - Josh Bender

Or scrambled heads in his case...

Shaun aRe