As much as I hate to admit it, this is the time of year when I actually look forward to some non-bike time. I'll lift some (injury prevention and balance) and do some running (mucle balance, bone density) and a little later throw in some xc skiing.
What should I do in my WKO for these workouts? Ignore them? I don't want to get a bunch of distorted data in the mix, but it seems that these activities contribute something to CTL and TSB. I know that you can set some xtraining manually, but it seems to give spikes in the data as it is a constant for the entire workout.
Maybe its not worth thinking about, but I figured this Board would "know" what to do.
Yea, I'd just take the time off, and then re-analyze your data when you start back up with cycling specific training. I doubt you'll lose much that can't be gained back with a couple weeks of consistent work. Even give yourself a week of adjustment time (especially if you are going to transition to a trainer) without looking at your data.