That's It No More HT

..::Tbf::..

Guest
The hardtail is sold! http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/Image013.jpg

As of right now I am 100% full-suspension biker. Can I still play with you guys?

Funny thing, I read this article yesterday that stated for short hops...say 1 hour or so, a hardtail
rules. The rider tends to be faster and less fatigued. However, the article also stated that
full-suspension is best for longer rides (epics).

The cincher is, the writer who conducted the tests using a FS Jekyll stated that they found that
riders of FS rigs sustained much less muscle damage after long rides, but heart-rates were slightly
higher than riders on HT.

I've always heard the opposite argument that FS takes allot of stress off the body because it's not
banging the rider around.

anyway, they concluded the article by stating what I already knew: Get three bikes, a FS, a HT
and a rigid.

Some Brit mag said it, don't freak on me.

--

"..::TBF::.." wrote:

> The hardtail is sold! http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/Image013.jpg
>
> As of right now I am 100% full-suspension biker. Can I still play with you guys?
>
> Funny thing, I read this article yesterday that stated for short hops...say 1 hour or so, a
> hardtail rules. The rider tends to be faster and less fatigued. However, the article also stated
> that full-suspension is best for longer rides (epics).
>
> The cincher is, the writer who conducted the tests using a FS Jekyll stated that they found that
> riders of FS rigs sustained much less muscle damage after long rides, but heart-rates were
> slightly higher than riders on HT.
>
> I've always heard the opposite argument that FS takes allot of stress off the body because it's
> not banging the rider around.
>
> anyway, they concluded the article by stating what I already knew: Get three bikes, a FS, a HT and
> a rigid.
>
> Some Brit mag said it, don't freak on me.
>
> --
> http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

Make the rigid a 'cross bike and I agree whole-heartedly.

"Martees" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have three bikes; A hardtail Marin, a single speed Marin, and a Marin
road
> bike. Oh wait.... it's all the same bike! My bad.

Such a communist...

- CA-G believes in a bike for every occasion...

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:07:09 GMT, "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote:

>The hardtail is sold! http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/Image013.jpg
>
>As of right now I am 100% full-suspension biker. Can I still play with you guys?

That's up to you.

[snip ****]

>anyway, they concluded the article by stating what I already knew: Get three bikes, a FS, a HT
>and a rigid.

Marketing HYPE!

>Some Brit mag said it, don't freak on me.

The Freak is out west.

Peace,

:-]