That's the ton up.

compo

Guest
A pleasant weekend in Deeside taking in Sgor Mor and Carn na Drochaid
brought up the 100th Corbett for Julie and self. The weather was
showery with gale force winds at the summits and on the ridge walks,
otherwise an excellent weekend.

Routes as per SMC guide worked out well.

--
Cheers,

Compo.

In article <[email protected]>, compo@norabattys.
stockings (compo) wrote:

> A pleasant weekend in Deeside taking in Sgor Mor and Carn na Drochaid
> brought up the 100th Corbett for Julie and self. The weather was
> showery with gale force winds at the summits and on the ridge walks,
> otherwise an excellent weekend.

well done! not a trivial milestone!
But it is all uphill from here :cool:
Remember to work on the remote and far away ones sooner rather than later
or you'll get near the end like Richard and I will only problematic hills
left!
> Routes as per SMC guide worked out well.

ta

Rob

The message <[email protected]>
from [email protected] (Rob Milne) contains these words:

> Remember to work on the remote and far away ones

Have the more easterly ones (Battock, Tirran, Monamenach) planned for
tomorrow/saturday and a couple of bike-in ones for the next trips. Must
get into Fisherfield in the near future too. We don't expect to
complete a round of Corbetts, age is catching up with us and the hill
tracks are beginning to look attractive :-(

--
Cheers,

Compo.

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:25 +0100 (BST), [email protected] (Rob
Milne) wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, compo@norabattys.
>stockings (compo) wrote:
>
>> A pleasant weekend in Deeside taking in Sgor Mor and Carn na Drochaid
>> brought up the 100th Corbett for Julie and self. The weather was
>> showery with gale force winds at the summits and on the ridge walks,
>> otherwise an excellent weekend.

>well done! not a trivial milestone!
>But it is all uphill from here :cool:
>Remember to work on the remote and far away ones sooner rather than later
>or you'll get near the end like Richard and I will only problematic hills
>left!

Yes... But mine are grouped in the wet west.. Still a problematic 10
though.. Beinn Aden especially - failed due to catching some lurgy in
the spring. Its a long way back!

Closing a list is a swine... Thank goodness there are so many
marilyns.

BTW Rob, I am now a fully paid up Yummick again. Weird nothing seems
to have changed..

Richard Webb

"compo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A pleasant weekend in Deeside taking in Sgor Mor and Carn na

Drochaid
> brought up the 100th Corbett for Julie and self. The weather was
> showery with gale force winds at the summits and on the ridge walks,
> otherwise an excellent weekend.
>
> Routes as per SMC guide worked out well.

Well Done Paul and Julie, Keep it going and none of this age thing !
I enjoyed your TRs when you guys were finishing the Munros so no
quitting on the Corbetts

cheers
Graham

The message <[email protected]>
from "Graham Ingram" <[email protected]> contains these words:

> no
> quitting on the Corbetts

> cheers

At our current rate of bagging we shall be in our 60s before compleating!

102/219 in 6yrs = 17per yr = 6.8823529411764705882352941176471yrs to
compleat (approximately).

--
Cheers,
Compo

..uk (RJ Webb) wrote:

> BTW Rob, I am now a fully paid up Yummick again. Weird nothing seems
> to have changed..

I didn't know we could still belong. I'm game to join again, what does one
do?
ta
Rob

>I didn't know we could still belong. I'm game to join again, what does one
>do?
>ta
>Rob

Pretty drastic action required I am afraid....

As a new student at Edinburgh, I signed up at the sports fair.. A
seriously weird experience.... 25 years on from the last time.

Richard Webb