THC abuse (need help)

Pensiero

Guest
Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies the
body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?

Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?

Thanks in advance for the answer, John

for private answer

[email protected]

pensiero wrote:
> Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
> the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
>
> Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
>
> Thanks in advance for the answer, John
>
> for private answer
>
> [email protected]

Water and exercise for the space of 1.5/2 weeks should do
it... are you getting tested or something?

david.

The future of HTML mail is clearly > /dev/null.
Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are
LSD and Unix. I don t think that is a coincidence

Go to GNC and just ask the person for something that will
flush out your system, just tell them you need to pass a
drug test. They will give you something that will work.

-Ryan

news:[email protected]...

Ryan wrote:

> Go to GNC and just ask the person for something that will
> flush out your system, just tell them you need to pass a
> drug test. They will give you something that will work.
>
> -Ryan

Do they even have GNC's in Italy?

--
from bottom to top. ass to have to read things also a major
pain in the teletype machines, but it's news groups were

On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected] (pensiero)
wrote:

>Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies the
>body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
>
>Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
>
>Thanks in advance for the answer, John
>
>for private answer
>
>[email protected]
homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (pensiero) wrote:

> Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
> the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
>
> Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
>
> Thanks in advance for the answer, John
>
> for private answer
>
> [email protected]

AFAIK, time... Altho' a good antioxidant regime and a good
diet never hurts anyone. :)

Good luck!
K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
&include=0&userid=katra

In article <[email protected]>,
Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:

> On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
> (pensiero) wrote:
>
> >Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
> >the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
> >
> >Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
> >
> >Thanks in advance for the answer, John
> >
> >for private answer
> >
> >[email protected]
> homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð

Homeopathy is controversial, but don't throw out the baby
with the bathwater:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&-
db=PubMed&list _uids=1825800&dopt=Abstract

K.

--

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:02:22 -0600, Katra <[email protected]> wrote:

>> homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð
>
>Homeopathy is controversial,

Nope, it is a chemical and physical impossibility.

>but don't throw out the baby with the bathwater:

Too bad your mum didn't take that advice. Landed on your
head didn't you ?

--

"Pathetic Earthlings...if you had known anything about the true nature of the universe,
anything at all, you would have hidden from it in terror." - Emperor Ming

Vaccines are the chem/cut medical society's best attempt at
homeopathy.

"Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:KatraMungBean-
[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
> > (pensiero) wrote:
> >
> > >Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
> > >the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
> > >
> > >Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
> > >
> > >Thanks in advance for the answer, John
> > >
> > >for private answer
> > >
> > >[email protected]
> > homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð
>
> Homeopathy is controversial, but don't throw out the baby
> with the bathwater:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retriev-
> e&db=PubMed&list _uids=1825800&dopt=Abstract
>
> K.
>
> --
> Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...
>
> >,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<Katraatcenturyteldotnet>,,<

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
&include=0&userid=katra

"pensiero" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
> the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
>
> Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
>
> Thanks in advance for the answer,

Why would anyone who is honest give you information to help
you deceitfully pass a drug test?

Hopfully, they will use the right protocols and see through
your perfidy.

"Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
> > (pensiero) wrote:
> >
> > >Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
> > >the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
> > >
> > >Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
> > >
> > >Thanks in advance for the answer, John
> > >
> > >for private answer
> > >
> > >[email protected]
> > homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð
>
> Homeopathy is controversial, but don't throw out the baby
> with the bathwater:

True. One baby, according to homeopathy, can make a
virtually unlimited supply of bathwater.

"Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Gymmy
> Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Vaccines are the chem/cut medical society's best attempt
> > at homeopathy.
> >

> And can do their own share of damage:
>
> http://www.whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

That is the #1 site in all of the world for bad infomation!

http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html

The author of the site is so ashamed of himself that he
fails to use his real name.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>
wrote:

> "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> [email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, "Gymmy
> > Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > Vaccines are the chem/cut medical society's best
> > > attempt at homeopathy.
> > >

> > And can do their own share of damage:
> >
> > http://www.whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm
>
> That is the #1 site in all of the world for bad
> infomation!
>
> http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
>
> The author of the site is so ashamed of himself that he
> fails to use his real name.

That is why I posted a site that had actual, medically
PUBLISHED STUDIES instead of just personal opinion!
sheesh! :p

Vets knew about this in animals before they started studying
the phenomenon in humans. I got interested in the side
effects of vaccinations when one night at work, we had a
little baby in the ER that was experiencing extreme
bruising. He had a 5 platelet count. In case you did not
know this, platelets aid in Hemostasis, preventing
spontanious bleeding. When your count gets too low, any bump
can cause you to bleed to death internally. A normal
platelet (thrombocyte) count is 150 to 400.

Again, his was 5 and we re-drew the sample to make damned
sure it was accurate.

He had gotten his DPT vaccination just a few days before
this, and the pediatrician in the ER stated that
sometimes ITP (idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura) was a
KNOWN possible side effect in young children from the
Pertussis vaccine.

Look up the pertussis vaccine side effects. It'll scare the
**** out of you.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
&include=0&userid=katra

"Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article
> <[email protected]>, "Mark
> Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > [email protected]...

homeopathy.

> > > And can do their own share of damage:
> > >
> > > http://www.whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm
> >
> > That is the #1 site in all of the world for bad
> > infomation!
> >
> > http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsite-
> > s.html
> >
> > The author of the site is so ashamed of himself that he
> > fails to use his real name.
> >

> That is why I posted a site that had actual, medically
> PUBLISHED STUDIES instead of just personal opinion!
> sheesh! :p

However, if you read the links, you will see that the
information is decidedly slanted to being anti-vac. In fact,
I found no pro-vac link.

Thus, it still remains the #1 site in all of the world for
bad information.

> Vets knew about this in animals before they started
> studying the phenomenon in humans. I got interested in the
> side effects of vaccinations when one night at work, we
> had a little baby in the ER that was experiencing extreme
> bruising. He had a 5 platelet count. In case you did not
> know this, platelets aid in Hemostasis, preventing
> spontanious bleeding. When your count gets too low, any
> bump can cause you to bleed to death internally. A normal
> platelet (thrombocyte) count is 150 to 400.
>
> Again, his was 5 and we re-drew the sample to make damned
> sure it was accurate.
>
> He had gotten his DPT vaccination just a few days before
> this, and the pediatrician in the ER stated that sometimes
> ITP (idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura) was a KNOWN
> possible side effect in young children from the Pertussis
> vaccine.

Well, the good news is that the DPT is not used in the USA
any longer.

> Look up the pertussis vaccine side effects. It'll scare
> the **** out of you.

Look up pertussis and it will scare the **** out of
you. It kills.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/02/health/02BROD.html?ex=107-
8808400&en=d91579b694edbb5f&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE

In 2002, the most current year with full statistics,
nearly 9,771 cases were reported - the most since 1964.
Fifteen children are known to have died of pertussis
complications, mostly those who had not been vaccinated.
The number of reported cases last year, 8,483, will
continue to grow as states finish filing their year-end
reports, Mr. Pascual said.

"Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
[email protected]> wrote <snip>

> Look up pertussis and it will scare the **** out of you.
> It kills.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/02/health/02BROD.html?ex=1-
> 078808400&en=d91579b694edbb5f&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE
>
> In 2002, the most current year with full statistics,
> nearly 9,771 cases were reported - the most since 1964.
> Fifteen children are known to have died of pertussis
> complications, mostly those who had not been vaccinated.
> The number of reported cases last year, 8,483, will
> continue to grow as states finish filing their year-end
> reports, Mr. Pascual said.

Worldwide, pertussis kills about half a million children
each year (500,000).

Having witnessed more cases of whooping cough than I care to
ever see again, I can tell you that even if it doesn't kill,
it's a sumbich for not only the kid, but for the parents as
well...especially those "enlightened" parents who decided
that shots were "unnecessary" or "painful" or "foisted upon
the unsuspecting masses by Big Pharma in an attempt to
generate big money in the absence of any real reason for
this supposed 'immunization'".

Anti-vac morons **** me off. Let *them* run a 'vent in the
ICU for 3 weeks, then they can give me an opinion on whether
vaccination against pertussis is necessary...

Mark, MD

In article <[email protected]>,
Mark Probert-March 8, 2004 <Mark [email protected]> wrote:

>"pensiero" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
>> the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
>>
>> Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for the answer,
>
>Why would anyone who is honest give you information to help
>you deceitfully pass a drug test?
>
>Hopfully, they will use the right protocols and see through
>your perfidy.

Not to mention that a quick google search will turn up
literallly hundreds of web sites, all eager to sell you
products to help you beat the evil drug tests.

Whether any of those products actually work, I have no idea,
but they're certainly for sale.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

What is your point?

news:[email protected]...

<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
>Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
>> (pensiero) wrote:
>>
>> >Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
>> >the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
>> >
>> >Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
>> >
>> >Thanks in advance for the answer, John
>> >
>> >for private answer
>> >
>> >[email protected]
>> homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð
>
>Homeopathy is controversial, but don't throw out the baby
>with the bathwater:

Yes! Both ingredients are necessary components to the Baby
Chunk Bathwater Slurrie. Mmmmmm.

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it
has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it
has been playful, rebellious, and immature. ---Tom Robbins

http://www.reversemonster.com

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:33:54 -0500, Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:

>On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
>(pensiero) wrote:
>
>>Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
>>the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
>>
>>Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
>>
>>Thanks in advance for the answer, John
>>
>>for private answer
>>
>>[email protected]
>homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð

You can't just say that and not back it up. What are
your reasons?