THC abuse (need help)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Pensiero, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Pensiero

    Pensiero Guest

    Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies the
    body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?

    Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?

    Thanks in advance for the answer, John

    for private answer

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. David Moss

    David Moss Guest

    pensiero wrote:
    > Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    > the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    >
    > Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for the answer, John
    >
    > for private answer
    >
    > [email protected]

    Water and exercise for the space of 1.5/2 weeks should do
    it... are you getting tested or something?

    david.

    The future of HTML mail is clearly > /dev/null.
    Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are
    LSD and Unix. I don t think that is a coincidence

  3. Ryan

    Ryan Guest

    Go to GNC and just ask the person for something that will
    flush out your system, just tell them you need to pass a
    drug test. They will give you something that will work.

    -Ryan

    "pensiero" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    > the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    >
    > Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for the answer, John
    >
    > for private answer
    >
    > [email protected]

  4. Draebyerg

    Draebyerg Guest

    Ryan wrote:

    > Go to GNC and just ask the person for something that will
    > flush out your system, just tell them you need to pass a
    > drug test. They will give you something that will work.
    >
    > -Ryan

    Do they even have GNC's in Italy?

    --
    from bottom to top. ass to have to read things also a major
    pain in the teletype machines, but it's news groups were

  5. Ъ×

    Ðª× Guest

    On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected] (pensiero)
    wrote:

    >Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies the
    >body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    >
    >Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    >
    >Thanks in advance for the answer, John
    >
    >for private answer
    >
    >[email protected]
    homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð

  6. Katra

    Katra Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (pensiero) wrote:

    > Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    > the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    >
    > Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for the answer, John
    >
    > for private answer
    >
    > [email protected]

    AFAIK, time... Altho' a good antioxidant regime and a good
    diet never hurts anyone. :)

    Good luck!
    K.

    --
    Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
    &include=0&userid=katra

  7. Katra

    Katra Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:

    > On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
    > (pensiero) wrote:
    >
    > >Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    > >the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    > >
    > >Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    > >
    > >Thanks in advance for the answer, John
    > >
    > >for private answer
    > >
    > >[email protected]
    > homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð

    Homeopathy is controversial, but don't throw out the baby
    with the bathwater:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&-
    db=PubMed&list _uids=1825800&dopt=Abstract

    K.

    --
    Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
    &include=0&userid=katra

  8. Wb

    Wb Guest

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:02:22 -0600, Katra <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð
    >
    >Homeopathy is controversial,

    Nope, it is a chemical and physical impossibility.

    >but don't throw out the baby with the bathwater:

    Too bad your mum didn't take that advice. Landed on your
    head didn't you ?

    --

    "Pathetic Earthlings...if you had known anything about the true nature of the universe,
    anything at all, you would have hidden from it in terror." - Emperor Ming

  9. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Vaccines are the chem/cut medical society's best attempt at
    homeopathy.

    "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:KatraMungBean-
    [email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
    > > (pensiero) wrote:
    > >
    > > >Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    > > >the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    > > >
    > > >Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    > > >
    > > >Thanks in advance for the answer, John
    > > >
    > > >for private answer
    > > >
    > > >[email protected]
    > > homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð
    >
    > Homeopathy is controversial, but don't throw out the baby
    > with the bathwater:
    >
    > http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retriev-
    > e&db=PubMed&list _uids=1825800&dopt=Abstract
    >
    > K.
    >
    > --
    > Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...
    >
    > >,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<Katraatcenturyteldotnet>,,<

    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
    &include=0&userid=katra

  10. Katra

    Katra Guest

  11. "pensiero" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    > the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    >
    > Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for the answer,

    Why would anyone who is honest give you information to help
    you deceitfully pass a drug test?

    Hopfully, they will use the right protocols and see through
    your perfidy.

  12. "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
    > > (pensiero) wrote:
    > >
    > > >Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    > > >the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    > > >
    > > >Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    > > >
    > > >Thanks in advance for the answer, John
    > > >
    > > >for private answer
    > > >
    > > >[email protected]
    > > homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð
    >
    > Homeopathy is controversial, but don't throw out the baby
    > with the bathwater:

    True. One baby, according to homeopathy, can make a
    virtually unlimited supply of bathwater.

  13. "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, "Gymmy
    > Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Vaccines are the chem/cut medical society's best attempt
    > > at homeopathy.
    > >

    > And can do their own share of damage:
    >
    > http://www.whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm

    That is the #1 site in all of the world for bad infomation!

    http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html

    The author of the site is so ashamed of himself that he
    fails to use his real name.

  14. Katra

    Katra Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>
    wrote:

    > "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > [email protected]
    > > In article <[email protected]>, "Gymmy
    > > Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Vaccines are the chem/cut medical society's best
    > > > attempt at homeopathy.
    > > >

    > > And can do their own share of damage:
    > >
    > > http://www.whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm
    >
    > That is the #1 site in all of the world for bad
    > infomation!
    >
    > http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    >
    > The author of the site is so ashamed of himself that he
    > fails to use his real name.

    That is why I posted a site that had actual, medically
    PUBLISHED STUDIES instead of just personal opinion!
    sheesh! :p

    Vets knew about this in animals before they started studying
    the phenomenon in humans. I got interested in the side
    effects of vaccinations when one night at work, we had a
    little baby in the ER that was experiencing extreme
    bruising. He had a 5 platelet count. In case you did not
    know this, platelets aid in Hemostasis, preventing
    spontanious bleeding. When your count gets too low, any bump
    can cause you to bleed to death internally. A normal
    platelet (thrombocyte) count is 150 to 400.

    Again, his was 5 and we re-drew the sample to make damned
    sure it was accurate.

    He had gotten his DPT vaccination just a few days before
    this, and the pediatrician in the ER stated that
    sometimes ITP (idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura) was a
    KNOWN possible side effect in young children from the
    Pertussis vaccine.

    Look up the pertussis vaccine side effects. It'll scare the
    crap out of you.

    K.

    --
    Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems-
    &include=0&userid=katra

  15. "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article
    > <[email protected]>, "Mark
    > Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
    > [email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > [email protected]

    homeopathy.

    > > > And can do their own share of damage:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.whale.to/vaccines/autoimmune1.htm
    > >
    > > That is the #1 site in all of the world for bad
    > > infomation!
    > >
    > > http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsite-
    > > s.html
    > >
    > > The author of the site is so ashamed of himself that he
    > > fails to use his real name.
    > >

    > That is why I posted a site that had actual, medically
    > PUBLISHED STUDIES instead of just personal opinion!
    > sheesh! :p

    However, if you read the links, you will see that the
    information is decidedly slanted to being anti-vac. In fact,
    I found no pro-vac link.

    Thus, it still remains the #1 site in all of the world for
    bad information.

    > Vets knew about this in animals before they started
    > studying the phenomenon in humans. I got interested in the
    > side effects of vaccinations when one night at work, we
    > had a little baby in the ER that was experiencing extreme
    > bruising. He had a 5 platelet count. In case you did not
    > know this, platelets aid in Hemostasis, preventing
    > spontanious bleeding. When your count gets too low, any
    > bump can cause you to bleed to death internally. A normal
    > platelet (thrombocyte) count is 150 to 400.
    >
    > Again, his was 5 and we re-drew the sample to make damned
    > sure it was accurate.
    >
    > He had gotten his DPT vaccination just a few days before
    > this, and the pediatrician in the ER stated that sometimes
    > ITP (idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura) was a KNOWN
    > possible side effect in young children from the Pertussis
    > vaccine.

    Well, the good news is that the DPT is not used in the USA
    any longer.

    > Look up the pertussis vaccine side effects. It'll scare
    > the crap out of you.

    Look up pertussis and it will scare the crap out of
    you. It kills.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/02/health/02BROD.html?ex=107-
    8808400&en=d91579b694edbb5f&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE

    In 2002, the most current year with full statistics,
    nearly 9,771 cases were reported - the most since 1964.
    Fifteen children are known to have died of pertussis
    complications, mostly those who had not been vaccinated.
    The number of reported cases last year, 8,483, will
    continue to grow as states finish filing their year-end
    reports, Mr. Pascual said.

  16. Mark

    Mark Guest

    "Mark Probert-March 8, 2004" <Mark Probert03-08-
    [email protected]> wrote <snip>

    > Look up pertussis and it will scare the crap out of you.
    > It kills.
    >
    > http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/02/health/02BROD.html?ex=1-
    > 078808400&en=d91579b694edbb5f&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE
    >
    > In 2002, the most current year with full statistics,
    > nearly 9,771 cases were reported - the most since 1964.
    > Fifteen children are known to have died of pertussis
    > complications, mostly those who had not been vaccinated.
    > The number of reported cases last year, 8,483, will
    > continue to grow as states finish filing their year-end
    > reports, Mr. Pascual said.

    Worldwide, pertussis kills about half a million children
    each year (500,000).

    Having witnessed more cases of whooping cough than I care to
    ever see again, I can tell you that even if it doesn't kill,
    it's a sumbich for not only the kid, but for the parents as
    well...especially those "enlightened" parents who decided
    that shots were "unnecessary" or "painful" or "foisted upon
    the unsuspecting masses by Big Pharma in an attempt to
    generate big money in the absence of any real reason for
    this supposed 'immunization'".

    Anti-vac morons piss me off. Let *them* run a 'vent in the
    ICU for 3 weeks, then they can give me an opinion on whether
    vaccination against pertussis is necessary...

    Mark, MD

  17. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mark Probert-March 8, 2004 <Mark [email protected]> wrote:

    >"pensiero" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    >> the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    >>
    >> Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance for the answer,
    >
    >Why would anyone who is honest give you information to help
    >you deceitfully pass a drug test?
    >
    >Hopfully, they will use the right protocols and see through
    >your perfidy.

    Not to mention that a quick google search will turn up
    literallly hundreds of web sites, all eager to sell you
    products to help you beat the evil drug tests.

    Whether any of those products actually work, I have no idea,
    but they're certainly for sale.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  18. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    What is your point?

    "Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anti-vac morons piss me off. Let *them* run a 'vent in the
    > ICU for 3 weeks, then they can give me an opinion on
    > whether vaccination against pertussis is necessary...
    >
    > Mark, MD

  19. Catfish

    Catfish Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
    >> (pensiero) wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    >> >the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    >> >
    >> >Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    >> >
    >> >Thanks in advance for the answer, John
    >> >
    >> >for private answer
    >> >
    >> >[email protected]
    >> homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð
    >
    >Homeopathy is controversial, but don't throw out the baby
    >with the bathwater:

    Yes! Both ingredients are necessary components to the Baby
    Chunk Bathwater Slurrie. Mmmmmm.

    Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it
    has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it
    has been playful, rebellious, and immature. ---Tom Robbins

    http://www.reversemonster.com

  20. Catfish

    Catfish Guest

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:33:54 -0500, Ðª× < [email protected]> wrote:

    >On 7 Mar 2004 06:56:30 -0800, [email protected]
    >(pensiero) wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all, I need to know if there is a manner to purifies
    >>the body from THC Is milk useful for this purpose?
    >>
    >>Are there some omeopaty cures in order to absorb it?
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance for the answer, John
    >>
    >>for private answer
    >>
    >>[email protected]
    >homeopathy is a chemical impossibility. - Ð

    You can't just say that and not back it up. What are
    your reasons?