Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by airmenwes37, Mar 17, 2006.
What are the best foods to eat?
Here is the answer!
airmenwes37 <[email protected]> wrote:
|| What are the best foods to eat?
|| Here is the answer!
And this makes you a spamming for who.....
It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and
troublemakers are and ignore them.
> What are the best foods to eat?
> Here is the answer!
1. Almonds and other nuts- a great source of good fat.
2. Beans and legumes- a great source of fiber and protein.
too gassy in large amounts, indicates that we really aren't built for
these kinds of foods.
3. Spinach and other green vegetables- a great source of phytonutrients
pretty good stuff...
4. Low-fat dairy- a great source of calcium and protein.
Why low fat? Real fresh high fat cows milk and cream from healthy well
fed and well raised cows, with minimal medication and no hormones, is
extremely healthy. We need fat in our diet, and few fats are as healthy
as real milk. But it may contain calcium but it is a poor source of
calcium for us, because we can't easily absorb this type of calcium.
The countries with the greater consumption of dairy have the highest
levels of bone loss problems. For calcium eat greens.
5. Oatmeal- a great source of fiber and protein.
Make sure it is real unrefined fresh oatmeal. And getting fibre isn't
the great health breakthrough we are being brainwashed about.
6. Eggs- a great source of vitamin E and protein.
Again, from healthy well fed and well raised chickens with minimal
medication and no hormones.
7. Turkey and other lean meats- a great source of protein.
Why lean? We need fats. They are extremely healthy for us. Did you not
see the study where 50,000 women were monitored over 8 years and no
benefits were seen for those eating a low fat diet?
8. Natural peanut butter- yes, this can be included under #1, but
natural peanut butter makes eating nuts easier because you can spread
it on wheat bread, bananas, celery, etc.
9. Olive oil- a great source of good fat.
Absolutely. But fresh single cold pressed extra virgin olive oil only.
10. Whole-grain breads and cereals- a great source of fiber.
Bull-crap. Don't need any grains at all. Absolute frikkin' nonsense.
The biggest of the big lies.
11. Extra protein- a great source of protein!
What does this mean? Real meat maybe.
12. Raspberries and other berries- a great source of antioxidants.
Too many berries and you'll fatten up like bears do every summer. I
would suggest some moderation.
Peanuts aren't nuts, they're legumes.
In news:[email protected],
[email protected] <[email protected]> stated
| 8. Natural peanut butter- yes, this can be included under #1, but
| natural peanut butter makes eating nuts easier because you can spread
| it on wheat bread, bananas, celery, etc.
Gasp! no jalapenos? Heresy!
"Pat in TX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Gasp! no jalapenos? Heresy!
Aren't they covered by berries?