The 18 mph GEEK LIES AGAIN!

billgout

Oct 11, 2004
lowracervk2 said:
hmm lets see, the last time I raced superstock was northbrook 2003. lets see, I had average speed of 28.75mph for 70 laps and took 2nd place. Rick Gritters is the only racer that beat me. We all know how fast Rick is though, so there is no shame in that at all. Other than that, waterford I raced stock class and took second place in the stock sprints.

I raced arllington crits superstock and won the gold medal. I was in your stinking town of chicago and you stupid monkeys didn't even show up for it. lame excuses as usual.

I'm not sure where you are finding your info, but most of it is wrong.

SLOWDIO asserts, "I had average speed of 28.75mph for 70 laps." TOTAL LIE as this speed was for the 2 1/2 lap 1 km sprint.

SLOWDIO asserts, "70 laps and took 2nd place." ANOTHER LIE as in the 100 lap race, he was lapped 30 times.......yes THIRTY times by many other racers.

Take a look at the results for yourself:

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/racing2003/northbrook2003_results.htm

All those guys listed on top of Chris Evans SLOWDIO is faster than him. And just compare the speeds from all the stock guys kicking his butt. Give it up, you sucked at Northbrook.

Bill

8 Stock (no fairings) racers at that HPV race had faster mph speeds in the distance race than Chris Slowdio Evans.

Rick Gritters - 30.839 mph.
Karsten Fabian - 30.668 mph
Frank Geyer - 30.977 mph
Gary Toy - 30.006 mph
Alan Arial - 29.765 mph
Randy Gillett - 28.463 mph
Keith Santiago - 28.404 mph
Jeff Hunn - 28.476 mph

Chris Slowdio Evans & fairing with a very slow - 27.851 mph

Proof that antique old school design racing recumbents with cheater fairings are not fast at all.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

billgout said:
SLOWDIO asserts, "I had average speed of 28.75mph for 70 laps." TOTAL LIE as this speed was for the 2 1/2 lap 1 km sprint.

SLOWDIO asserts, "70 laps and took 2nd place." ANOTHER LIE as in the 100 lap race, he was lapped 30 times.......yes THIRTY times by many other racers.

Take a look at the results for yourself:

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/racing2003/northbrook2003_results.htm

All those guys listed on top of Chris Evans SLOWDIO is faster than him. And just compare the speeds from all the stock guys kicking his butt. Give it up, you sucked at Northbrook.

Bill

Johnny NoCom said:
8 Stock (no fairings) racers at that HPV race had faster mph speeds in the distance race than Chris Slowdio Evans.

Rick Gritters - 30.839 mph.
Karsten Fabian - 30.668 mph
Frank Geyer - 30.977 mph
Gary Toy - 30.006 mph
Alan Arial - 29.765 mph
Randy Gillett - 28.463 mph
Keith Santiago - 28.404 mph
Jeff Hunn - 28.476 mph

Chris Slowdio Evans & fairing with a very slow - 27.851 mph

Proof that antique old school design racing recumbents with cheater fairings are not fast at all.
If I'm not mistaken, all those who beat CK were on 'old school' recumbents(?) Your NoCom was obviously not in the top 9. So although you continue to harrass CK, you still haven't proved that the NC is faster than other lowracers. Otherwise, you are not worthy of continued consideration.

The fastest racer had the lowest racing bike which was a new design for that particular race. Very low and laid back with no cheater fairing. Not some slow old school design like the one Slowdio owns.

Old school design racing recumbents will always be passed by splitter plate racing missiles. Old school design creates too much aero drag.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

blazingpedals said:
If I'm not mistaken, all those who beat CK were on 'old school' recumbents(?) Your NoCom was obviously not in the top 9. So although you continue to harrass CK, you still haven't proved that the NC is faster than other lowracers. Otherwise, you are not worthy of continued consideration.