The 2.4 Return

DesFlurane

Sep 29, 2005
Well yesterday my replacement 2.4 hub arrived. The last one failed after 3 hours ( full story here http://cyclingforums.com/t381473.html ).
So it was with some trepidation that I picked up my built wheel from my LBS this afternoon. I almost didn't want to put the wheel on my bike, what if it didn't function again?
But, IT WORKS!
76kms event ride tomorrow so wish me and my 2.4 luck :D
Des.

That took a while. Good luck. Keep us informed.

Meanwhile, its -20 to -30 windchill here the last week. Even though the groundhog didn't see it's shadow, can't think of getting a power meter for a while. So, I will wait to hear how your 2.4 gets along.

25c, 65% humidiity and in the middle of a thunderstorm, so I think that the humidity may be a touch off! Looking good for a ride tomorrow, 24c with light winds and the chance of a shower, mind you they said that about today:rolleyes:

I will be getting mine for the Power Training Camp at Solvang in a week and half. I'll write a brief review of my own after I've ridden on it.

It's still working!

73kms this morning and all well. Still have to get up to speed on the button pushing required at the start, I missed the start of the event or rather after much button pushing to zero the torque the bunch had left me, it was a long ride mostly on my own:(
I am one happy chappy.
:) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool: