"The A-list black secret"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJC

Sep 11, 2003
I'm referring to the list of athletes in endurance sports like cycling, track and field, Xcountry skiing and multi-sport who are so bennefical to the sport, if they were to fail a drug test or be apprehended, it would be disasterous for their sport. Since the result would lead to the sport having a terrible reputation, the respective regulating boards "turn the other cheek". Basically they allow these athletes to use banned substances or "designer drugs" without the fear of being caught. Is this a complete rumor or can somebody substantiate this black secret?

BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm referring to the list of athletes in endurance sports like cycling, track and field, Xcountry
> skiing and multi-sport who are so bennefical to the sport, if they were to fail a drug test or be
> apprehended, it would be disasterous for their sport. Since the result would lead to the sport
> having a terrible reputation, the respective regulating boards "turn the other cheek". Basically
> they allow these athletes to use banned substances or "designer drugs" without the fear of being
> caught. Is this a complete rumor or can somebody substantiate this black secret?
>
>
>
> --

I can verify this, because I am one of the highly valued athletes of which you speak.

In addition to my doping immunity, I have been forced to adopt a pseudonym so that my r.b.r.
identity and my true racing identity are never matched. It would bring much shame to world sport if
you knew who I was.

-RJ

PS I fly to races in a special black helicopter.

"Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I'm referring to the list of athletes in endurance sports like cycling, track and field,
> > Xcountry skiing and multi-sport who are so bennefical to the sport, if they were to fail a drug
> > test or be apprehended, it would be disasterous for their sport. Since the result would lead to
> > the sport having a terrible reputation, the respective regulating boards "turn the other cheek".
> > Basically they allow these athletes to use banned substances or "designer drugs" without the
> > fear of being caught. Is this a complete rumor or can somebody substantiate this black secret?

> I can verify this, because I am one of the highly valued athletes of which you speak.
>
> In addition to my doping immunity, I have been forced to adopt a pseudonym so that my r.b.r.
> identity and my true racing identity are never matched. It would bring much shame to world sport
> if you knew who I was.

Me too. In fact, they've got me on at least 5 A-Lists and half of the world sports would collapse if
they found out that I was using Proscar.

Originally posted by Tom Kunich
"Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I'm referring to the list of athletes in endurance sports like cycling, track and field,
> > Xcountry skiing and multi-sport who are so bennefical to the sport, if they were to fail a drug
> > test or be apprehended, it would be disasterous for their sport. Since the result would lead to
> > the sport having a terrible reputation, the respective regulating boards "turn the other cheek".
> > Basically they allow these athletes to use banned substances or "designer drugs" without the
> > fear of being caught. Is this a complete rumor or can somebody substantiate this black secret?

> I can verify this, because I am one of the highly valued athletes of which you speak.
>
> In addition to my doping immunity, I have been forced to adopt a pseudonym so that my r.b.r.
> identity and my true racing identity are never matched. It would bring much shame to world sport
> if you knew who I was.

Me too. In fact, they've got me on at least 5 A-Lists and half of the world sports would collapse if
they found out that I was using Proscar.

RJ,

You should be familiar with this policy, one of your female track athletes was on the list until she died.

BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3- [email protected]:3f41cdbc.0402112015.-
> > [email protected]...
> > > BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > > I'm referring to the list of athletes in endurance sports like cycling, track and field,
> > > > Xcountry skiing and multi-sport who are so bennefical to the sport, if they were to fail a
> > > > drug test or be apprehended, it would be disasterous for their sport. Since the result
> > > > would lead to the sport having a terrible reputation, the respective regulating boards
> > > > "turn the other cheek". Basically they allow these athletes to use banned substances or
> > > > "designer drugs" without the fear of being caught. Is this a complete rumor or can
> > > > somebody substantiate this black secret?
> > > I can verify this, because I am one of the highly valued athletes of which you speak.
> > >
> > > In addition to my doping immunity, I have been forced to adopt a pseudonym so that my r.b.r.
> > > identity and my true racing identity are never matched. It would bring much shame to world
> > > sport if you knew who I was.
> > Me too. In fact, they've got me on at least 5 A-Lists and half of the world sports would
> > collapse if they found out that I was using Proscar.
>
>
>
>
> RJ,
>
> You should be familiar with this policy, one of your female track athletes was on the list until
> she died.

You must be mistaken. I've never owned any female track athletes.

-RJ

Status
Not open for further replies.