"The A-list black secret"

BJC

New Member
Sep 11, 2003
I'm referring to the list of athletes in endurance sports like cycling, track and field, Xcountry skiing and multi-sport who are so bennefical to the sport, if they were to fail a drug test or be apprehended, it would be disasterous for their sport. Since the result would lead to the sport having a terrible reputation, the respective regulating boards "turn the other cheek". Basically they allow these athletes to use banned substances or "designer drugs" without the fear of being caught. Is this a complete rumor or can somebody substantiate this black secret?

BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm referring to the list of athletes in endurance sports like cycling, track and field, Xcountry
> skiing and multi-sport who are so bennefical to the sport, if they were to fail a drug test or be
> apprehended, it would be disasterous for their sport. Since the result would lead to the sport
> having a terrible reputation, the respective regulating boards "turn the other cheek". Basically
> they allow these athletes to use banned substances or "designer drugs" without the fear of being
> caught. Is this a complete rumor or can somebody substantiate this black secret?
>

> --

I can verify this, because I am one of the highly valued athletes of which you speak.

In addition to my doping immunity, I have been forced to adopt a pseudonym so that my r.b.r.
identity and my true racing identity are never matched. It would bring much shame to world sport if
you knew who I was.

-RJ

PS I fly to races in a special black helicopter.

"Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I'm referring to the list of athletes in endurance sports like cycling, track and field,
> > Xcountry skiing and multi-sport who are so bennefical to the sport, if they were to fail a drug
> > test or be apprehended, it would be disasterous for their sport. Since the result would lead to
> > the sport having a terrible reputation, the respective regulating boards "turn the other cheek".
> > Basically they allow these athletes to use banned substances or "designer drugs" without the
> > fear of being caught. Is this a complete rumor or can somebody substantiate this black secret?

> I can verify this, because I am one of the highly valued athletes of which you speak.
>
> In addition to my doping immunity, I have been forced to adopt a pseudonym so that my r.b.r.
> identity and my true racing identity are never matched. It would bring much shame to world sport
> if you knew who I was.

Me too. In fact, they've got me on at least 5 A-Lists and half of the world sports would collapse if
they found out that I was using Proscar.

Originally posted by Tom Kunich
"Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I'm referring to the list of athletes in endurance sports like cycling, track and field,
> > Xcountry skiing and multi-sport who are so bennefical to the sport, if they were to fail a drug
> > test or be apprehended, it would be disasterous for their sport. Since the result would lead to
> > the sport having a terrible reputation, the respective regulating boards "turn the other cheek".
> > Basically they allow these athletes to use banned substances or "designer drugs" without the
> > fear of being caught. Is this a complete rumor or can somebody substantiate this black secret?

> I can verify this, because I am one of the highly valued athletes of which you speak.
>
> In addition to my doping immunity, I have been forced to adopt a pseudonym so that my r.b.r.
> identity and my true racing identity are never matched. It would bring much shame to world sport
> if you knew who I was.

Me too. In fact, they've got me on at least 5 A-Lists and half of the world sports would collapse if
they found out that I was using Proscar.

RJ,

You should be familiar with this policy, one of your female track athletes was on the list until she died.

BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:3- [email protected]:3f41cdbc.0402112015.-
> > [email protected]...
> > > BJC <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > I can verify this, because I am one of the highly valued athletes of which you speak.
> > >
> > > In addition to my doping immunity, I have been forced to adopt a pseudonym so that my r.b.r.
> > > identity and my true racing identity are never matched. It would bring much shame to world
> > > sport if you knew who I was.
> > Me too. In fact, they've got me on at least 5 A-Lists and half of the world sports would
> > collapse if they found out that I was using Proscar.
>

> RJ,
>
> You should be familiar with this policy, one of your female track athletes was on the list until
> she died.

You must be mistaken. I've never owned any female track athletes.

-RJ