The arrow sticking out of Bob Pastorio's heart

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. Foster wrote:

    > Bob (this one) wrote:
    > > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > >> Sorry the truth bothers you so terribly. You remain in my prayers, dear
    > >> Bob whom I love, in Jesus' name.
    > >>
    > >> Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about

    > > See what I mean...? Dr. Macro B. Chung strikes again.
    > >
    > > Pastorio

    > He speaks (types) a lot of words but says nothing.

    That would be the Bob Pastorio we know and love.

    Despite the bluster, he remains in my prayers in Jesus' name.

    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
    this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
    EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

    Tags:

  2. "Bob (this one)" wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > Foster wrote:

    > >>He speaks (types) a lot of words but says nothing.

    > > That would be the Bob Pastorio we know and love.

    > <LOL>

    "Written laughter is silent despair"

    Truth is simple.

    You remain in my prayers, dear Bob whom I love, in Jesus' most precious
    and holy name.