The Aussie Thread versus This Forum is Dying Thread

thunder

Jan 8, 2006
Is the thread "This Forum is Dying" a poor imitation of "the Aussie thread"?

It has to be. You have Americans, some Dutch German dude who calls himself a hero, and other folks posting in it, a crazy drunk Irishmen... some pommie bastards posting too...

poor imitation :D

thunder said:

It has to be. You have Americans, some Dutch German dude who calls himself a hero, and other folks posting in it, a crazy drunk Irishmen... some pommie bastards posting too...

What thread are you talking about? Dutch German hero dude? Pommie bastards? This is a spoof thread/poll of yours... right?

We tried to get 30 Aussie's... but they asked for too much money....:p

BTW thunder...when are you gunna post something in the FID? You're obviously following it.....:D

Crankyfeet said:
What thread are you talking about? Dutch German hero dude? Pommie bastards? This is a spoof thread/poll of yours... right?

We tried to get 30 Aussie's... but they asked for too much money....:p

BTW thunder...when are you gunna post something in the FID? You're obviously following it.....:D
no, I posted something to tell someone I never entered that thread.

Ok, someone accuse me of contradicting meself :p

thunder said:
no, I posted something to tell someone I never entered that thread.

Ok, someone accuse me of contradicting meself :p
and then your excuse will be that the Jack Daniels made you do it...

thunder said:

Actually, FID appears to be a lot more exciting as supposedly there are a lot more lurkers there, right Cranky? ;)

More cycling is discussed in the TAN than in FID. Thus, it appears to me that the FID is actually the reigning champ of being . . . well . . . about nothing.

C'dale Girl said:
Actually, FID appears to be a lot more exciting as supposedly there are a lot more lurkers there, right Cranky? ;)

More cycling is discussed in the TAN than in FID. Thus, it appears to me that the FID is actually the reigning champ of being . . . well . . . about nothing.
Just like Seinfeld...the show about nothing.

However, I think there's usually something going on over there...more interesting avatars at the very least...:D

nns1400 said:
Just like Seinfeld...the show about nothing.

However, I think there's usually something going on over there...more interesting avatars at the very least...:D
Yeah, but didgya vote? That's all that counts you know.

He's practicing dirty politics afterall. :D

C'dale Girl said:
Yeah, but didgya vote? That's all that counts you know.

He's practicing dirty politics afterall. :D
No, you didn't . . . dammit NNS, get back in here and vote.

C'dale Girl said:
No, you didn't . . . dammit NNS, get back in here and vote.
ALRIGHT already!! Geez...Too bad I can't diss the Aussies on top of it all, but I have my avatar boyfriend's feelings to consider...damn I love Australia. But the TAN sucks...:D

nns1400 said:
ALRIGHT already!! Geez...Too bad I can't diss the Aussies on top of it all, but I have my avatar boyfriend's feelings to consider...damn I love Australia. But the TAN sucks...:D
He lives in America. Gimme a break already. He's one of us now (except for the times that I don't wanna claim him, like the post above. :p )

Hey... I've made a 100 or so posts in the TAN thread (only three replies back to those posts though..:rolleyes: ). They're a good bunch. They at least don't have any objections to meeting each other in person....

But the FID is not the TAN. We rock!!

Crankyfeet said:
Hey... I've made a 100 or so posts in the TAN thread (only three replies back to those posts though..:rolleyes: ). They're a good bunch. They at least don't have any objections to meeting each other in person....

Here's a thought Crankmeister . . . perhaps they don't object to meeting in person because um . . . well . . . there's not quite the same spice shall we say, in the TAN?????? Just a thought . . . .

And who said they weren't meeting in person? I thought you were buying mine and NNS's airfare to our scrapbooking/spa weekend?

Crankyfeet said:

And, btw, were those replies from me in the TAN? That doesn't count.

(and if an TAN members are lurking, which I doubt since it's summer there and they actually do things like, oh, ride their bikes . . . I'm just playin'. I love you guys.)

C'dale Girl said:
Here's a thought Crankmeister . . . perhaps they don't object to meeting in person because um . . . well . . . there's not quite the same spice shall we say, in the TAN?????? Just a thought . . . .

And who said they weren't meeting in person? I thought you were buying mine and NNS's airfare to our scrapbooking/spa weekend?
I thought you were taking ME to the tour of California...???

Oh...you mean all those other people...;)

And, dear darling thunder . . . you forgot to vote in your own poll (thought I'd throw ya that bone).

What the hell . . . I have to get my post count up outside of the FID.:p

nns1400 said:
I thought you were taking ME to the tour of California...???

Oh...you mean all those other people...;)
Wait a minute, woe . . . you thought I was taking you to the Tour of CA? Remember, I was the one that said I'd head to Napa while you all went to TofC, and see you all back on the forum. ;) :p

C'dale Girl said:
Wait a minute, woe . . . you thought I was taking you to the Tour of CA? Remember, I was the one that said I'd head to Napa while you all went to TofC, and see you all back on the forum. ;) :p
My mistake!! Obviously I thought I was replying to someone else...;)

Crankyfeet said:
Um...ladies...this is not the FID thread....
You're right! This is a clever ruse by thunder to distract us and get us to post elsewhere!! I'm outta here...