The "Bad Stuff" list.

Jono L said:
No not at all costs, but having to inject after every coffee would certainly be a pain in the ****.
But they don't inject into their arses. :p ;)

matagi said:
To the OP, sorry, but your diet and lifestyle sound quite unhealthy. Top marks for taking up exercise and trying to get fit/lose weight but you really need to cut down severely on your caffeine intake and stop eating fast foods. The best things you can do for your body is switch to drinking plain water during the day (your kidneys will love you for it) and give up convenience/fast foods and start preparing things from fresh - it is the only way to have control over what goes into your body.
If you've read what I've posted, I only have fast food once every two weeks. My friend was offering it, and I could'nt exactly turn it down - that would be rude.

As of late, I just hit the salad bar at the grocery next to the gaming store. You can't get much better than that.

Also, I don't drink caffiene that often - the "liter of mountian dew" thing is only if and when I'm in a pinch. Sometimes, a server needs updating no matter what time in the early morning it is.