the Beloki factor.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. It seems to me that when Beloki was in there, it helped Lance. His Once team would help USPS keep
    order so it would be just a battle between those two. And as long it was those two, Lance would win.
    But with Beloki out, the whole thing has gone into chaos.

    Tags:

  2. Ed-D

    Ed-D Guest

    > It seems to me that when Beloki was in there, it helped Lance. His Once team would help USPS keep
    > order so it would be just a battle between those two. And as long it was those two, Lance would
    > win. But with Beloki out, the whole thing has gone into chaos.

    That's one way of looking at it. Another is to say that if Beloki hadn't crashed Lance would be
    third behind him and Ulrich.