The benefits of cycling

deptrainhatnha

Jun 29, 2017
SHkUFO.jpg

Improves cardiovascular health Cycling is good for your heart.
Cycling is combined with exercise measures to improve cardiovascular health, as well as reducing the risk of coronary heart disease. According to the British Medical Association, cycling 20km / week can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by 50%. Another study of 10,000 cadres and civil servants showed that cycling about 20 miles a week reduced the risk of cardiovascular disease by half compared to the rest.
In addition to good for the heart, cycling is especially good for people with high blood pressure. You just need to spend a good amount of time cycling daily to prevent high blood pressure, stroke.

Helps muscles firm
Just like many other sports, biking is good for firming and shaping muscles, especially in the lower half of the body such as calves, thighs, and hips and back. If you do not work for a week, you will lose 50% of your muscular system and can make your muscles weak for a long time. Even motionlessness is also a cause of muscle aging, causing the muscles to contract. Therefore, during biking, most of the body's muscles will be activated like the abdomen, shoulders, arms, calves ... while toning the muscles of the waist and abdomen. This makes the muscles of the muscles stronger and more efficient.

Good for longevity and reduced stress
Bicycling is a great way to increase your life span. Cycling often This involves your life expectancy being increased several more years, even when adjusted to avoid high traumatic injuries. Outdoor biking is also a great way to "make friends" with nature and enjoy the fresh air, dispelling all your sadness and daily stress. As a result, the quality of your physical and mental life is improved as well.

Helps to lose weight
Bicycling can help burn off the stored fat and alter the cholesterol balance in the body. Since it reduces body weight and lowers cholesterol to protect the body healthy. According to research by the British Medical Association, cycling helps burn about 300 calories per hour. If you ride 30 minutes a day, you will lose 11kg within a year. Not only that, it also helps you increase metabolic rate after each trip completion.

You're right. There're a lot of benefits this cycling. And actually I'm doing this one just to enjoy the environment and the feelings of being in a group cycling. Travelling with your group is priceless, and I got a lot of benefits, specially on my cardio. It's easily for me to get tired. Actually even just using our stair going to the second floor, I feel tired immediately, but it helps me to develop that because of my bike.

My primary purpose in biking is to lose or maintain my weight and also to vie me stamina for the every day grind. But after riding for a year, I came to realize that biking also relieves me of stress. I usually ride during the weekend. When I am alone on the road, it is like a meditation to me that the past week would replay on my mind as if I was evaluating the events. And after riding for 30 minutes to 1 hour, I feel so tired physically but my mind is refreshed.

The only reason why I do cycling with my older brother or with my younger sister is to reduce my stress and to have a bonding with my siblings, as well as to enjoy life somehow.

The only reason why I do cycling with my older brother or with my younger sister is to reduce my stress and to have a bonding with my siblings, as well as to enjoy life somehow.

I think that's the most important thing while cycling, is to enjoy the moment with close friends or relatives. I think it's looks like sacrifice for someone if they do cycling for their diet and improve their body. It's sounds like obligation.

You get all the health benefits plus get to meet new friends and places on the road when you cycle outside. It's a great form of exercise and socializing activity.

I think that's the most important thing while cycling, is to enjoy the moment with close friends or relatives. I think it's looks like sacrifice for someone if they do cycling for their diet and improve their body. It's sounds like obligation.
Just like many other sports, biking is good for firming and shaping muscles, especially in the lower half of the body such as calves, thighs, and hips and back. If you do not work for a week, you will lose 50% of your muscular system and can make your muscles weak for a long time. Even motionlessness is also a cause of muscle aging, causing the muscles to contract. Therefore, during biking, most of the body's muscles will be activated like the abdomen, shoulders, arms, calves ... while toning the muscles of the waist and abdomen. This makes the muscles of the muscles stronger and more efficient.

Comme dans de nombreux autres sports, le vélo permet de raffermir et de raffermir les muscles, en particulier dans la partie inférieure du corps, comme les mollets, les cuisses, les hanches et les dos. 50% of the body and muscle d'affaiblir vos muscles pendant longtemps. Même l'immobilité est également liée au vieillissement musculaire, provoquant la contraction des muscles. Par conséquent, pendant le cyclisme, les muscles du corps seront activés, tels que l'abdomen, les épaules, les bras, les mollets ... tout en tonifiant les muscles de la taille et de l'abdomen. Cela rend les muscles des muscles plus et efficaces. https://downloader.vip/turbotax/ Sarkari Result https://downloader.vip/rufus/

ELIYASIY said:
Just like many other sports, biking is good for firming and shaping muscles, especially in the lower half of the body such as calves, thighs, and hips and back. If you do not work for a week, you will lose 50% of your muscular system and can make your muscles weak for a long time. Even motionlessness is also a cause of muscle aging, causing the muscles to contract. Therefore, here's the topic to write my essay due today about biking, most of the body's muscles will be activated like the abdomen, shoulders, arms, calves ... while toning the muscles of the waist and abdomen. This makes the muscles of the muscles stronger and more efficient.

Hi,

It's important to know what muscle groups are targeted while cycling. Here's the list of them:
Thigh: quadriceps and hamstrings;
Calf: gastrocnemius and soleus;
Arms: triceps and biceps;
Shoulders: deltoids;
Foot: dorsiflexors and plantar flexors.
What else? Perhaps, I forgot to mention something. And here's an original video which explains the process of cycling by Pioneercyclo: Which Muscles Are Used When Riding a Bike? on YouTube.

Last edited: