the benefits of eating grass .

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Martin Fowler, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. I was in the Dentists today, and picked up a magazine whilst waiting.

    I read an article about sports nutrition, and the revolutionary grass research that is going on.

    Apparently due to the high numbers of chloroplasts within the grass a huge benefit to endurance can
    be gained from eating 500g / 1lb of grass each morning.

    has anyone else heard of this ?

    Tags:

  2. Jeffro

    Jeffro Guest

    "Martin Fowler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I read an article about sports nutrition, and the revolutionary grass research that is going on.
    > has anyone else heard of this ?

    Try this www.wheatgrass .com Wheatgrass is wonderful. We put it everywhere and it will definitely
    clean hardwood.