The Best and WORST pro team jersey

team bianchi

Jun 17, 2004
Its a new season so there are new teams and new jersey designs. What do you guys think are the best and worst pro team jersey

Best : liquigas-Bianchi i like the lime green and white design !

worst :Illes Balears hate that orange and green !

so what do you people think

team bianchi said:
Its a new season so there are new teams and new jersey designs. What do you guys think are the best and worst pro team jersey

Best : liquigas-Bianchi i like the lime green and white design !

worst :Illes Balears hate that orange and green !

so what do you people think

Hmmmm....voted FdeJeux cause it is a decent design but I do like Discovery as well.

All time favorite has to be the yellow Once jerseys.

rolfdevinci said:
Hmmmm....voted FdeJeux cause it is a decent design but I do like Discovery as well.

All time favorite has to be the yellow Once jerseys.

Domina Vacanze has got to be the worst.

The old zebra strip looked cool, but this new palm tree look is just wrong

Personally, my favority jersey that I've purchased was from the U.S. Coast Guard. The colors and logo ago really nice -- stands out. I don't have the website on me right now, but if anyone wants to look at it let me know. \

I know you're talking about procycling jerseys - oh well.

Where are Saeco and Rabobank? Anyway, I prefer a jersey that's either red or yellow, the Saeco is red (at least the one I have).

-Bikeguy

Neither of my favorites are listed...Phonak and Saunier Duval....

My least favorite is CSC

How about one that doesn't freaking cost an arm to purchase! Geez, they charge more for one jersey than my whole Wal-mart ensemble!

Induray said:
How about one that doesn't freaking cost an arm to purchase! Geez, they charge more for one jersey than my whole Wal-mart ensemble!
Your Wal-Mart has cycling clothes? Cool! Where is it?

Chance3290 said:
Your Wal-Mart has cycling clothes? Cool! Where is it?
No.no....I meant my regular clothing....fashion designer clothes.....night attire...

Induray said:
No.no....I meant my regular clothing....fashion designer clothes.....night attire...
I wouldn't know about that. I only shop at the finest french stores, like
TARGE'T J.C. PENNE'Y
And, of course, I only eat at the finest french restaurants, such as le hous de waffle.

I still have a long sleeve Carrerra jersey that brings back memories of chiapucci:rolleyes: