The best cycling products of 2015

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
Since you don't don't buy into the hype and gimmicks, what do you think are the best bike related products from 2015?

You are right! We dont! :p The companies fear our Vile Reviews!!! :D

There seems to be very little space to evolve bikes any further...

If you check the spec. list of a bike and you think of a top end component for each category its hard to think of something better being built. Lighter? Maybe. :D

Actually a lot of trash came out in 2015. Ultra torque cranks and Road Disk brakes come to mind. :p

My favorite would have to be these new Lezyne small GPS thingies. They seem to be nicer then these bulky units available so far.

The new Veloce stuff aint bad either getting the same level of ergonomics as the higher tier groups. (Veloce is not Ultra torque right? :p )

I also kinda liked that new Franken Cross-Endurance-Adventure Road-thing bike from Specialized the "Diverge". I dont know why I just do. :p I could imagine my self going on an adventure with it. :D

The affordable groupsets are all close to the best in terms of performance and cost a fraction. Ultegra, Force and Veloce/Athena are all great value.

Sram wireless is a big step forward for electronic groupsets.

As @Volnix said, disk brakes on roadies have finally arrived.

The best purchase I made in 2015 for my bike is a set of tail lights front and rear lights that are usb rechargeable. I got them at tjmaxx for $6 and found it at another store for $59 !!!

I dunno. I didn't buy much of anything last year.

In the same boat.

I didn't buy much at all last year because there wasn't anything that really stood out for me. I had a browse around at what was on offer though. GPS systems seemed to be on the rise but that's about it.