The best drug team in the world?

vitamin s said:
ds - saiz (hands down)
assistant ds - bruyneel
soingnuer - ***** voet (oh hell yeah!)

gc- pharmstrong

lieutenant- delgado (thats a throwback. he was a great domestique for indurain. put him on some modern day juice and the ****er would fly)

sprints- zabel (cipo was never caught, but he would get the nod if he was)

mountains- heras, pantani

utility- landis

ttt- zulle

stages- vino

laslty, someone like sean yates would be ideal. any ideas on a guilty juicer with characteristics similar to the animal? id need a juicer who could reel in a break, take long ass pulls and be a good lead out man for zabel.
thats a great lineup!

thanks klodifan. for a lack of better ideas, i think my lead-out/strong man would have to be sergei gonchar (however you spell his name). he isnt sean yates, but my memory is fading and i cant think of anyone who could do that job. gonchar would help tremendously in a team time trial and on the flats. known juicer as well.

vitamin s said:
thanks klodifan. for a lack of better ideas, i think my lead-out/strong man would have to be sergei gonchar (however you spell his name). he isnt sean yates, but my memory is fading and i cant think of anyone who could do that job. gonchar would help tremendously in a team time trial and on the flats. known juicer as well.
What about Djamolidine Abdoujaparov? He'd be a bit erratic though as a lead-out.

my team

Bernard Thévenet
Joop Zoetemelk
Laurent Fignon
Jacques Anquetil
Marco Pantani
Richard Virenque
Jan Ullrich
Lance Armstrong
Miguel Indurain

creme de la creme.

Gewiss in 1994. The structure is already in place. :D Remember the 1994 Fleche Wallone!

Riis, Argentin, Berzin, Furlan, Bobrik.....fuelled by Ferrari

Furlans ascent of the Poggio in the 94 Milan-Sanremo is one of the finest bits of drug fuelled cycling I've ever seen. He pwned the whole peloton, downtube shifters and all. IIRC it is still the fastest ascent of the Poggio.

^^^^ sure, ill replace pharmstrong with eddy and its an even better team then.

abdou could be a good addition. but then zabel might not really serve a purpose since the only way to beat a strung out abdou would be to send him into the barriers.

You all forgot the Rat Rominger....mind you...he's doping manager now :D

lol! ****, i forgot about theunissse! lol. i stand corrected. it cant be considered the best unless you put him on the team. by the way, he probably had the worst doctors in cycling history. he got caught i dont know how many times, and nowdays his head is the size of a watermelon. coincidence?