The best I've seen (not heard)...

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Scott B., Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott B.

Scott B. Guest

KK, Check out www.1upusa.com the trainer they sell is absolutely amazing. Sixty day no questions
    asked money back guarantee. Give it a try and I bet you'll like it. I have been using this
    trainer for a little over a year and provides very quiet operation, smooth feel, and plenty of
    resistance. SAB

Tags:

2. Ronald

Ronald Guest

> Sixty day no questions asked money back guarantee.

That's cool, a free trainer every year to get through the winter and it won't use up any space
    in summer!

"Scott B." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > KK, Check out www.1upusa.com the trainer they sell is absolutely amazing. Sixty day no questions
    > asked money back guarantee. Give it a try and I bet you'll like it. I have been using this
    > trainer for a little over a year and provides very quiet operation, smooth feel, and plenty of
    > resistance. SAB

3. John Everett

John Everett Guest

On 16 Nov 2003 20:00:14 -0800, [email protected] (Scott B.) wrote:

>KK, Check out www.1upusa.com the trainer they sell is absolutely amazing. Sixty day no questions
    >asked money back guarantee. Give it a try and I bet you'll like it. I have been using this trainer
    >for a little over a year and provides very quiet operation, smooth feel, and plenty of resistance.

Curiosity drove me to the web site, where I found something called a Quick-Nut. See:
    http://www.1upusa.com/quicknuts.html.

Seems to me it's more cost effective to just take a grinder to the lawyer-lips. :)

Also seems to me that if every cyclist possessed the mechanical ability to deal with a Quick-Nut we
    would never have acquired lawyer-lips in the first place. :)

John "Lawyer-Lip Assassin" Everett

jeverett3<AT>earthlink<DOT>net http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

4. Ronald <[email protected]> wrote:
    :> Sixty day no questions asked money back guarantee.
    : That's cool, a free trainer every year to get through the winter and it won't use up any space
    : in summer!

yea, sixty day winters. i'd need a 150 day guarantee.

do you live in san diego?
    --
    david reuteler [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.