The best I've seen (not heard)...

Scott B.

Guest
KK, Check out www.1upusa.com the trainer they sell is absolutely amazing. Sixty day no questions
asked money back guarantee. Give it a try and I bet you'll like it. I have been using this
trainer for a little over a year and provides very quiet operation, smooth feel, and plenty of
resistance. SAB

> Sixty day no questions asked money back guarantee.

That's cool, a free trainer every year to get through the winter and it won't use up any space
in summer!

news:[email protected]...

On 16 Nov 2003 20:00:14 -0800, [email protected] (Scott B.) wrote:

>KK, Check out www.1upusa.com the trainer they sell is absolutely amazing. Sixty day no questions
>asked money back guarantee. Give it a try and I bet you'll like it. I have been using this trainer
>for a little over a year and provides very quiet operation, smooth feel, and plenty of resistance.

Curiosity drove me to the web site, where I found something called a Quick-Nut. See:
http://www.1upusa.com/quicknuts.html.

Seems to me it's more cost effective to just take a grinder to the lawyer-lips. :)

Also seems to me that if every cyclist possessed the mechanical ability to deal with a Quick-Nut we
would never have acquired lawyer-lips in the first place. :)

John "Lawyer-Lip Assassin" Everett

Ronald <[email protected]> wrote:
:> Sixty day no questions asked money back guarantee.
: That's cool, a free trainer every year to get through the winter and it won't use up any space
: in summer!

yea, sixty day winters. i'd need a 150 day guarantee.

do you live in san diego?
--
david reuteler [email protected]